• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Winter Wardrobe: Shop Vip Sweatshirts 2X - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the limited time offer for VIP sweatshirts is a special promotion for size 2X sweatshirts at a discounted price. Other sizes are available but not included in the offer. The sweatshirts will still be available after the offer ends, but at regular price. There are multiple styles to choose from and no limit on the number of sweatshirts you can purchase during the offer.
pcmom2abm
These run big so unfortunately I can't use....
Warm, cozy and soft
selling for $25 each plus shipping

gray with light blue wording
navy with red wording

want to sell asap...need money for disney trip next week...prefer paypal....if not paid for by Tuesday daytime I can't ship till 21st

Last edited:
Are these still forsale?

yes they are both 2x-but they run big-I usually wear a 2x but it is too big for me
yes still available at 9:50 am

Cynthia,...I just PM'd you ... I have two of the same sweatshirts, NEW, that are XL and huge on me.

I'd love to send them to you for the same cost of your shirts your selling! Or if anyone else would like them.

Navy w/ red writing, Heather grey with blue writing

They fit like a XXL, but they are XL. $25 each

What does the writing say?

LOL! I'm supposed to be making money not spending it! But I do love the sweatshirt. Is there any way it could be here by Tuesday. I really wanted to take with me to Disney to wear on the chilly night parades and Christmas party! Can I paypal you? I think they would both fit stuffed in a priority box.

The Pampered Chef and under it Discover the chef in you

Cynthia, I just PM and emailed you!!

if the 2x is still for sale... what is the asking price... i am pregnant

they are $25 each plus shipping

Do you have a picture?

Related to Upgrade Your Winter Wardrobe: Shop Vip Sweatshirts 2X - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is the limited time offer for the VIP sweatshirts?

The limited time offer for the VIP sweatshirts is a special promotion where customers can purchase sweatshirts in size 2X at a discounted price. This offer is only available for a short period of time, so be sure to take advantage of it while you can!

2. Are the VIP sweatshirts available in other sizes?

Yes, the VIP sweatshirts are available in a variety of sizes, including 2X. However, this limited time offer is only applicable to the 2X size.

3. Can I still purchase the VIP sweatshirts after the limited time offer ends?

Yes, you will still be able to purchase the VIP sweatshirts after the limited time offer ends. However, they will not be available at the discounted price.

4. Are there different styles of VIP sweatshirts to choose from?

Yes, there are a variety of styles to choose from when it comes to the VIP sweatshirts. You can browse our selection and find the perfect sweatshirt to upgrade your winter wardrobe.

5. Is there a limit to the number of VIP sweatshirts I can purchase during this limited time offer?

No, there is no limit to the number of VIP sweatshirts you can purchase during this limited time offer. However, keep in mind that this offer is only available for a short period of time, so stock up while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmom2abm
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • pcmom2abm
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • pcmom2abm