• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Seen Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean

In summary, the Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean is made with shea butter, beeswax, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. It is safe for sensitive lips and can be applied as often as needed, including before bedtime. It can also be used as a primer for lipstick, and is cruelty-free with ethically sourced ingredients.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My sister found this a while back and got both of us some. We love it! Can't find it in any stores around here. Did a search and found 4 on Ebay, but really didn't want to buy them from there except as a last resort. It is called
Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean - 0.15 oz, from AE Laboratories, Brussels, Belgium.

Attachments

• Vanilla Bean Lip Vitamin.jpg
    Vanilla Bean Lip Vitamin.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 529
well, 7 views and no comments...I guess no one has seen this before....

Found them on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001T8S7IO/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=8390472324&ref=pd_sl_9b0kcnpbby_b

yeah!! I was able to get them.....for me and my sis! Thank you Telynn. Just incase any cheffers in Canada see them, let me know. I may be interested in more.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you and your sister are loving the Lip Vitamins Lip Balm from AE Laboratories. It's such a great product and I can understand why it's hard to find in stores. Have you tried checking out our website? We have a variety of lip balms, including the Vanilla Bean flavor, available for purchase. Let me know if you need any assistance with ordering or have any questions about our products. Happy pampering!

1. What are the main ingredients in the Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean?

The main ingredients in our Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean are shea butter, beeswax, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.

2. Is this lip balm safe for sensitive lips?

Yes, our Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean is safe for sensitive lips. It is made with natural ingredients and does not contain any harsh chemicals or fragrances.

3. How often should I apply this lip balm?

We recommend applying our Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean as often as needed throughout the day. It is especially beneficial to apply before bedtime to help nourish and hydrate your lips overnight.

4. Can this lip balm be used as a primer for lipstick?

Yes, our Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean can be used as a primer for lipstick. It helps to smooth and moisturize your lips, creating the perfect base for your favorite lipstick.

5. Is this lip balm cruelty-free?

Yes, our Lip Vitamins Lip Balm Vanilla Bean is cruelty-free. We do not test our products on animals and are committed to using only ethically sourced ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pamperedchefjunkie
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies