• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Not Gotten a Commission Check via Mail? I Have One That

In summary, if you have not received a commission check via mail, you should contact the issuer to inquire about its status. It is recommended to wait 2-3 weeks before following up about a missing check and there is a possibility that it could have been lost in the mail. You can request to have the check sent via a different method and if it was sent to the wrong address, be sure to update the issuer with your correct address.
leannvv
Has anyone NOT gotten a commission check via mail? I have one that should be over $500 that never arrived from November. I figured it out over Thanksgiving, so I sent an email to solution center and have yet to get a reply.
Advice?

I would call! Maybe I'm impatient but I generally call with problems rather than going online. Most everyone I've dealt with on the phone has been very helpful and you get answers right then rather than waiting for an email. I just called about a half hour ago because I never recieved my SS 3 package of products and the lady did the adjustment and put a rush on it so it should be here quickly! Also, when the recording asks you if you want to be called back, STAY ON THE LINE! I've never waited much more than 5 or 10 minutes even when the wait time the tell you is an hour or more!
Becky

If the shows weren't submitted before the 15th you will not get the commission until the end of month statement.

You also only get paid once a month when you get paid by check. You only get checks on the 8th of the month.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your commission check yet. Sometimes there can be delays in the mail or issues with the payment process. I would recommend reaching out to your solution center again and also checking with your bank to see if the check was deposited. If it hasn't been deposited, they may be able to help track it down for you. In the future, you may want to consider setting up direct deposit for your commission payments to avoid any potential delays or issues. Best of luck getting this resolved!

1. What should I do if I have not received a commission check via mail?

If you have not received a commission check via mail, the first step is to contact the company or individual who is responsible for issuing the check. They may be able to provide you with information on when the check was sent and if there were any issues with delivery.

2. How long should I wait before following up about a missing commission check?

It is recommended to wait at least 2-3 weeks after the expected delivery date before following up about a missing commission check. This allows for any potential delays in mail delivery.

3. Is there a possibility that the check was lost in the mail?

Yes, there is a possibility that the check could have been lost in the mail. If the check was not sent with a tracking number, it may be difficult to determine its whereabouts. In this case, it is best to request a new check to be issued.

4. Can I request to have my commission check sent via a different method?

Yes, you can request to have your commission check sent via a different method, such as direct deposit or electronic transfer. However, this may depend on the policies of the company or individual who is responsible for issuing the check.

5. What should I do if the check was sent to the wrong address?

If the check was sent to the wrong address, you should contact the issuer and provide them with your correct address. They may be able to issue a new check or send the check to your correct address. It is important to ensure that your address is updated in their records to avoid future issues with check delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefrhondab