• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Adjustment on Commission Check?

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
Hi Everyone,

I know you will be able to help me faster then the HO.

I had a customer order the discontinued Recipe Binder; however, the order didn't make it in time to be filled by HO (it was sent that same morning)! The cost was $16.50 plus tax. The HO put an adjustment on my commission statement for $16.50, but I don't see where they included the taxes.

I take it I need to give a refund check to the cusotmer, but I will or course have to include the sales tax she paid. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Rhonda B.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I don't understand why they took 16.50 out of your commission. That is like saying she got it but it wasn't paid for. If they were adjusting your commission it would only have been a percent of the actual cost...20% is our commission rate. So I would think they would take 20% of 16.50...like 3.30. I would definately call and ask what was up.

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
It was a $16.50 credit

They didn't take $16.50 out of my check, they gave me a $16.50 refund like the show was overpaid for. Now I need to give it to the customer I would guess, but they didn't include the tax she paid.

Anyone have this happen?

Thanks,

Rhonda B