• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made an Order for for April?

In summary, to place an order for April, simply visit the website and click on the "Shop" tab. The deadline for ordering in April is typically the last day of the month, but it's recommended to order earlier for timely delivery. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to submitted orders, but a new order can be placed or customer service can be contacted for assistance. Promotions and discounts may vary each month, and delivery times typically range from 7-10 business days.
PamperedMelanie
I searched and didn't find one! I'm terrible at making stuff, I thought if someone had already done it I would go with that. Thanks! :D

i'm guessing you mean outside order form.

You can get them behind CC.

This is NOT my creation...it's off of one of these boards and I have just changed it for me. I live in OH, where there is NOT tax on shipping.

Attachments

• OOF April 2007 new format.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 423
KellyTheChef said:
This is NOT my creation...it's off of one of these boards and I have just changed it for me. I live in OH, where there is NOT tax on shipping.

Thanks so much! :)

Related to Has Anyone Made an Order for for April?

1. How do I place an order for April?

To place an order for April, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Is there a deadline for ordering in April?

Yes, the deadline for ordering in April is typically the last day of the month. However, we recommend placing your order earlier to ensure timely delivery.

3. Can I make changes to my April order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make changes to it. However, you can always place a new order or contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my April order qualify for any promotions or discounts?

Promotions and discounts may vary each month. We recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions and discounts.

5. How long will it take for my April order to arrive?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the products you have ordered. Typically, orders are delivered within 7-10 business days. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please reach out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies