• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Else Tried to Order the 40 Reciepts?

In summary, the conversation discusses how to manually enter products into the PP program and the steps to do so. It also mentions that directors get two free sets of products automatically and clarifies that FK41 is for write-in receipts while FK44 is for itemized receipts. The conversation ends with the participants expressing gratitude for the helpful information.
snugbug
FK41 the free receipts we can order from our changeover packet?

I am trying to enter it into my PP program (I updated the product list) and it says item not found :confused:

Anyone have this problem and get through it? What am I doing wrong here?

Sarah

I ordered it. I manually entered it... go to Update, then to product information, then add. Make sure you back date it to like 1/23 so that it accepts your current date of order (I had so much trouble with this the 1st time!). Click update after you add everything in, then you should be able to add it to your order. HTH!

GourmetGirl said:
I ordered it. I manually entered it... go to Update, then to product information, then add. Make sure you back date it to like 1/23 so that it accepts your current date of order (I had so much trouble with this the 1st time!). Click update after you add everything in, then you should be able to add it to your order. HTH!

Thank you thank you!

Now that you mention it I remember doing that last season but I soooo would not have remembered that on my own.

Thanks,
Sarah

No prob... too many times I have forgotten how to do the easiest thing... thank goodness for CS or my director would be sick of my emails :)

Ahhh!! That is how you manually enter it! I called and they were able to add it to my order, but they weren't very happy about it..."Well, it said to MANUALLY enter it" ...and I had no idea what she was talking about!!

Yes, I learned that last time and didn't forget it thankfully this time. They do not like when you call to add something. Glad taht you figured it out.

I did it just fine in P3, I think it automatically adds products. Love that! And.... Directors get TWO sets for free automatically. Weee!

Is FK41 the write-in ones? (can't find my flyer...)

Ann F said:
Is FK41 the write-in ones? (can't find my flyer...)

Yes FK41 is write ins
FK44 are itemized

1. What is the 40 Reciepts promotion and how does it work?

The 40 Reciepts promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free gift for every 40 recipe cards they order. Simply choose your desired recipe cards and add them to your cart. Once you reach 40, you will automatically receive a free gift with your order.

2. Can I choose any recipe cards for the 40 Reciepts promotion?

Yes, you can choose any recipe cards from our selection for the 40 Reciepts promotion. It is not limited to a specific set of recipe cards, so you can mix and match to your liking.

3. Can I combine multiple orders to reach 40 recipe cards for the promotion?

No, each order must have at least 40 recipe cards in order to qualify for the free gift. Orders cannot be combined to reach the 40 recipe card requirement.

4. Is there a limit to how many free gifts I can receive through the 40 Reciepts promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one free gift per order. However, there is no limit to how many times you can place an order and receive a free gift.

5. How long does the 40 Reciepts promotion last?

The 40 Reciepts promotion is ongoing and does not have an end date. However, please note that the free gifts are only available while supplies last, so we recommend placing your order sooner rather than later to ensure you receive your desired gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefLauraW