• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone else been labeled as a spammer for replying to an email?

In summary, "I Think I've Been Labeled..." is a book by Doris Christopher that delves into the impact of labels on our lives. It is intended for anyone who has ever felt confined or defined by labels, and also for those seeking to understand the effects of labels on individuals and society. This book is not limited to people in the direct sales industry and can be applied to professionals and personal relationships. It can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website and major online retailers. In addition, there are free resources available such as a downloadable discussion guide and a podcast series featuring the author.
Tara1021
A SPAMMER!!! I got an email returned that I sent to a hostess who has a roadrunner address that my ip address was blocked. All I did was reply to the email she sent me. According to the block page that i went to, there was a report on 2/9. HELLO! If you don't want my email, reply and ask to be removed. Has this happened to anyone else???:mad:

Not to me. I always put something about PC in the subject line. Then again, if you were just replying she should have noticed it. Maybe she clicked you by mistake.

I don't think it was her. Anyway, there was a link to unblock...hopefully it will be taken care of in a timely manner. It just sucks that ONE person labeled me a spammer when I send email once a month. Just reply and i will remove you!! GRRRRRR:mad: :mad:

I got one spam report from my newsletter too. I just assumed that it went in junk mail and they "reported all as spam" like I do pretty often.

but this blocked my ip address from roadrunner which means that i can't send email to anyone with @houston.rr.com as their email. it's really eating at me.

OH NO!! That really stinks! I would personally call the person and talk to them and explain the situation!:eek:

Well, i got an email from roadrunner tech support today and they unblocked me. I still don't know who reported me as spam. The next email I send will include in big bold letters at the top something about removal.

Maybe someone hit the spam button on accident? I have done that before. :eek:

Related to Has anyone else been labeled as a spammer for replying to an email?

1. What is "I Think I've Been Labeled..." all about?

"I Think I've Been Labeled..." is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It explores the power of words and how labels can affect our lives.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The book is targeted towards anyone who has ever felt limited or defined by labels, as well as those who want to understand the impact of labels on individuals and society.

3. Is this book only for people in the direct sales industry?

No, this book is not limited to people in the direct sales industry. The concepts and insights shared in the book can be applied to anyone in any profession, as well as in personal relationships.

4. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "I Think I've Been Labeled..." is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website, as well as through major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

5. Are there any other resources available to further explore the topic of labels?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a free downloadable discussion guide for book clubs or group discussions, as well as a podcast series featuring Doris Christopher discussing the book's themes and concepts in more depth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
AJPratt