• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone heard of the Cambridge Who's Who award and what is it all about?

In summary, the conversation is about a Cambridge Who's Who award, which is given to successful business professionals. The speaker received a letter congratulating them on the award and was later informed that they were chosen to be among the top 100 recipients. However, the speaker is skeptical about the legitimacy of the award and believes it to be a money-making scheme. They also mention receiving similar offers in the past.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I have not heard od this Chambrige Who's who award
About 6 months ago I recieved a letter congradulating me on this award its for people that have had success in their business, so I filled out the shor bio and set it in.
A man just called and told me that after reviewing my application thw have decided that I have been chosen to be among the 100 people for this year 2007. And that there is a CD BOOK and Internet info. I told him that I am not allowed to have my web sit info on the internet at all so DONOT put it in
So I am to read over the info that they are going to send me along with a
8'10 Chamdridge who's who honor and that it is a great honor to recive this
My question is has anyone ever heard of this?

Cambridge Who's Who Registry is a business index of professionals in USA, UK, Canada, Australia. Business Networking Directory for Executives ...
www.cambridgewhoswho.com/ -

Many of those Who's Who books are just a way for the publisher to sell books. Everyone who's in them orders one to see their name in print, but very few other people do.

He wanted 700. or 500. dollars and I told him to forget it but I still am getting somthing in the mail will see what it is . I did think its a crock but I went with what ever is free

Yeah, I've been in many for HS, College, Graduate School and Business. I ordered one in HS not really knowing what it was.

Like Ann said, basically a crock to make money. They gather the names, put them in a book and sell them for a ridiculous amount - no one really would ever look at one to see if you were in it.

(Not to burst your bubble or anything...)

I can't believe the price they want to charge now...way back when it was about $25-$50.

Now you see how they make money - charge $500 for a book that costs about $8-$10 to print.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I've been in many for HS, College, Graduate School and Business. I ordered one in HS not really knowing what it was.

Like Ann said, basically a crock to make money. They gather the names, put them in a book and sell them for a ridiculous amount - no one really would ever look at one to see if you were in it.

(Not to burst your bubble or anything...)

I can't believe the price they want to charge now...way back when it was about $25-$50.

Now you see how they make money - charge $500 for a book that costs about $8-$10 to print.
Don't worry I already thought it was a crock , Ijust wanted to see what the guy had to say . This is the best part he wanted to know if I do my business internationaly Yah I fly across the atlantic ti do a cooking show !! haha

We received an offer like that for my son when he was in elementary school based on his "baseball career". The must have pulled his name from the Little League list or something. I have also received them in the past for my "business" and at the time I was only doing one or two shows a month:) Donna

1. What is "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who"?

"Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

2. Is "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" is suitable for all skill levels. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and can be made by anyone, regardless of their cooking experience.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" are easy to find and can be purchased at any grocery store.

4. Are the recipes in "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" customizable?

Yes, the recipes in "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" are customizable. You can add or substitute ingredients to suit your taste preferences or dietary restrictions.

5. Can I purchase "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" online?

Yes, you can purchase "Has Any on Heard of Who's Who" online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • nikkijo