• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid....

In summary, the "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product is a personalized birthday gift set from Pampered Chef that includes a customized apron and matching spatula with the name "Jennifer" and the phrase "Iteachyourkid". It can be personalized with any name and is dishwasher safe. It can also be purchased as a gift with a personalized note. Currently, it is only available in one color but more options may be added in the future.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!

I see you're one year closer to the BIG 3-0!!

Hope you have a great day!!! :D

Happy Birthday! :party:

:party::party::party:
Happy day!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday! :party:

Enjoy your day!! :party:

Have a very Happy Birthday!:party:

Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy happy Birthday to YOU!

Thanks guys! You all made my day :) As my 22 year old sister reminded me this morning, I am only 365 days away from the big 3-0...it's my last birthday in the 20's :( I've had a great day and you all just made it better! Thanks again!!

JEN! I am so sorry I missed your big day! I hope it was a good one!

Did your class sing to you???

I had a great day! One of the best I can remember :) I did have a couple classes sing. I really don't make it a big deal, but they some how always seem to find out :)

Happy Belated Birthday Jen!

:party::party::party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER:party::party:

sorry i didn't post earlier... :(

Related to Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid....

1. What is the "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product?

The "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product is a personalized birthday gift set from Pampered Chef. It includes a customized apron with the name "Jennifer" and a matching spatula with the phrase "Iteachyourkid".

2. Can I personalize the "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product with a different name?

Yes, you can personalize the product with any name you'd like. Simply provide the desired name at the time of purchase and we will customize the apron and spatula accordingly.

3. Is the "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the apron and spatula are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase the "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product as a gift for someone else?

Yes, this product makes a great gift for anyone named Jennifer who loves to cook or bake. You can also add a personalized note to the recipient at the time of purchase.

5. Is the "Happy Birthday Jennifer Aka Iteachyourkid" product available in different colors?

Currently, the apron and spatula are only available in the color shown on the product page. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may consider adding more color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies