• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Becky D (Chefbecky D)

In summary, Becky's birthday was a hectic day with a lot of work and errands to run. However, her online community was there to support her and sent her birthday wishes.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your dinner.:)

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

I had no idea it was the Recipe Diva's birthday! Have a great one Becky!

Hope your day is filled with love, joy, and laughter!

Happy Birthday Becky! Have a great one!:D :chef:

Happy, happy Day!

Hope it is lots of fun and all of your birthday wishes come true!:balloon:

Happy Birthday, Becky! May this upcoming year be a great one!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Guys!

My b-day is actually tomorrow - but we are going out tonight, because I have a business meeting at church tomorrow night, a show Thursday, a Graduation open house Fri, a Show, a wedding, and a graduation open house Saturday, and my DS's 4th Birthday on Sunday!

Whew!

DH got paged just as he was leaving work, so had to go back - we are getting a late start!

OMG Becky! :eek: I HATE weekends like that! Too much too do! Good luck and take one party at a time!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday a little early! ;)

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Happy Early Birthday!! :D

:sing: :sing: Happy Birthday Becky!!!:sing: :sing:

:balloon: :balloon: Happy Birthday!!!!:balloon:

Oh my goodness - I was wondering how I missed that, but I really didn't - phew...I thought I was on a bad trend...late for Diane's, late for yours...glad I'm not that bad...

Happy Birthday!!!:balloon:

Happy B-Day Beautiful ChefBecky! Hope you have a fabulous day!

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to say Happy Birthday! :D

Hope you had a pampered birthday!!!:D

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!!

Happy Birthday... I am sorry that I think I missed this earlier but hope it was happy and blessed!

vfr5.gif

Hope you have a great day!

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!!

OK, so now I can officially say

:balloon: :balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!:balloon: :balloon:

Have a great day!

Annabel

Happy Birthday, Becky!

Hope you have a fabulous day!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks everyone!

Sorta funny how things never work out the way they are supposed to!:rolleyes:

We never made it to Bonefish Grill last night - DH has been having issues with a boiler at work (he's director of maintenance for an Assisted Living Center) and got paged as we were finally heading out. We ended up spending part of our date at his work. Micah was at G'pa & G'ma D's....and they are getting older and can only watch him so late into the evening, so by the time we left there, we didn't have time for Bonefish (it's a half-hour drive) and we ended up near our house at Fazoli's! LOL!
This morning, we had to follow DH to the wheel alignment shop, and then take him on to work. DH was feeling bad about last night, so took the fam to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Blueberry Pancakes and Turkey Sausage aren't quite the same as Bang Bang Shrimp and the Fish Entree of the day - but it was pretty good, and a fun way to spend the early morning!

Today - I have a meeting at church this afternoon, and then our Annual Business Meeting tonight. I have to be there, because I am the director of our First Impressions Ministry (my actual title is Director of systems and environment but I'm not even sure what that means!:eek: ) and I have to give a report on the ministry year, and also submit my budget for the coming year (Oh, Joy!)...

Anyway, it's a busy day, and I so appreciate and value all of your well wishes! This is the BEST online community - bar none!

Happy Birthday you recipe Queen :) :) :)

I said it yesterday, but definitely need to say it today!Happy Birthday!!!!

Ughh!! Sorry I missed it! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

1. What are some popular dishes that Chefbecky D recommends for a birthday dinner?

Chefbecky D recommends trying out her famous creamy garlic chicken or her delicious shrimp scampi for a special birthday dinner.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for Chefbecky D's birthday?

Unfortunately, there are no current promotions or discounts specifically for Chefbecky D's birthday. However, be sure to check our website for any ongoing sales or promotions that may apply to your purchase.

3. Can Chefbecky D provide tips for hosting a successful birthday dinner party?

Absolutely! Chefbecky D suggests planning ahead, making a schedule, and delegating tasks to ensure a smooth and stress-free dinner party. She also suggests incorporating fun party games and activities to keep guests entertained.

4. What is Chefbecky D's favorite dessert to make for a birthday celebration?

Chefbecky D's favorite dessert to make for a birthday is her homemade chocolate lava cakes. They are always a hit and the perfect sweet ending to a special dinner.

5. Can Chefbecky D accommodate special dietary restrictions for a birthday dinner?

Yes, Chefbecky D offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. For specific dietary restrictions, please reach out to Chefbecky D for personalized recipe recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara