• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite

In summary, "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize their top-performing consultants. The event usually takes place in August and is open to registered consultants who meet certain performance requirements. Attendees can expect a fun and exciting event with recognition, team building activities, and valuable training sessions. There is no additional cost to attend, but consultants are responsible for their own transportation and accommodation expenses.
thechefofnorthbend
The day after Christmas,
and all through the place
Not a present was left,
no cookies either in that case

As I wander about
and wade through the clutter
I notice a box
sitting under the shutter

I take a close look
and what do I see
But a gift left by Santa
on this Birthday for me

He made that long trip
He didnt forget
Today is my day
So far, the best yet

Have a wonderful Birthday!:D

Happy birthday to you both!
Darby, how do you come up with all these rhymes???

lacychef said:
Happy birthday to you both!
Darby, how do you come up with all these rhymes???

Been doing it since I was a little kid ;) Maybe I should write these down somewhere, huh?

Yes, you definately should! You could be getting rich making cards as a side job:)

Cards, huh? Never even crossed my mind to do something like that. I would have no idea where to even start looking for a job like that, but boy would it be fun!! :p

Happy Birthday!!!

Related to Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite

1. What is "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite"?

"Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite" is a special event or celebration organized by Pampered Chef to honor and recognize our top-performing consultants, Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite.

2. When is "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite" taking place?

The exact date of "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite" varies each year, but it usually happens in the month of August.

3. How can I participate in "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite"?

To participate in "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite", you must be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef and meet certain performance requirements. Eligible consultants will receive an invitation to the event.

4. What can I expect at "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite"?

"Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite" is a fun and exciting event filled with recognition, team building activities, and valuable training sessions. It is a great opportunity to connect with other successful consultants and learn from their experiences.

5. Is there a cost to attend "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite"?

As a consultant, there is no additional cost to attend "Happy B-Day Myinnerchef and Maryhenderlite". However, you will be responsible for your own transportation and accommodation expenses if the event is not held in your local area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies