• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron After 20 Years

In summary, the individual has decided to retire after 20 years with Pampered Chef in order to spend more time with family and pursue other interests. During their time with the company, they have seen growth and evolution in various aspects such as product launches and technology. They will miss the supportive community of consultants and customers. Their advice for someone considering a career with Pampered Chef is to embrace the culture and have fun. For retirement, they plan on spending time with family, traveling, pursuing hobbies, and volunteering in the community.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
What's everyone looking for? Trying to clean out my supplies. Let me know if there is something I may have that you are looking to buy

Do you have a meat tenderizer? How about the smaller chefs tongs?

Do you have stickers?

stephaniekocala said:
Do you have a meat tenderizer? How about the smaller chefs tongs?
Sorry I do not.

dannyzmom said:
Do you have stickers?
I do have some Nancy's artwork stickers I can take a picture if you are interested. Thanks

Any bags or totes?

Do you have any tablecloths?

pc ri lisa said:
What's everyone looking for? Trying to clean out my supplies. Let me know if there is something I may have that you are looking to buy
Looking for the black banquet style tablecloth do you have one?

I'm interested in any dots simple additions stock you may have.

Do you have any table runners
Pens
Cook books

pc ri lisa said:
I do have some Nancy's artwork stickers I can take a picture if you are interested. Thanks
Did you still have these stickers? Would you send me pics if you do?

1. How did you decide to retire after 20 years with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 20 wonderful years and it has been a tough decision to retire. However, after much consideration, I have decided to retire in order to spend more time with my family and pursue other interests.

2. What changes have you seen in the company during your time with Pampered Chef?

During my 20 years with Pampered Chef, I have seen the company grow and evolve in many ways. From new product launches to innovative technology, Pampered Chef has continuously adapted to meet the needs of its customers and consultants.

3. What will you miss the most about working for Pampered Chef?

I will definitely miss the amazing community of consultants and customers that I have had the pleasure of working with over the years. Pampered Chef has a strong network of supportive and passionate individuals, and I will miss being a part of that.

4. Do you have any advice for someone who is considering a career with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! My advice would be to embrace the culture of passion, growth, and community that Pampered Chef offers. Be open to learning and don't be afraid to take risks. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!

5. What are your plans for retirement?

I am looking forward to spending more time with my family and traveling. I also plan on pursuing some hobbies and volunteering in my community. Retirement is a new chapter for me and I am excited for the opportunities it brings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • Beccag25
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PCLaurel