• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Handling Returns if They Didn't Buy From You

In summary, if the customer does not have a receipt, you can find out who the consultant was and who the host was by asking the customer or consulting with customer service. If you do not have the name of the customer, you can find out by consulting with customer service and looking up the orders by item number.
pcchefmichelle
I just had a show, and one of the guests has broken the lid of her DCB. Since it has only been 4 months, she wants to get a new one. I'd like to take care of this for her since I'm trying to get her to book a show. How do you look up a return for a customer if she didn't buy from you? She does not have a receipt.

Find out who the consultant was and who the host was. If she only know who the host was, ask her to find out the consultant's name or ask if it's ok for you to call. Then call the HO and follow regular procedure for a product adjustment. You can also call the HO with the host's name if you have an address, but it's hit or miss whether the person you speak with will be able to find the show.
She will appreciate it I'm sure!

You can give her the customer service number and have her deal with HO directly, or you can see if she remembers the host's name and approximate date of the show and then you call HO and have them look it up in their system.

You can also simply email if you don't want to call. I just did this for a customer and they LOVED that I did this. So much so that they placed an order.

All HO needs is the name of the customer, the hosts name and the year. Mine went back several years since it was a pan.

Jules711 said:
You can also simply email if you don't want to call. I just did this for a customer and they LOVED that I did this. So much so that they placed an order.

All HO needs is the name of the customer, the hosts name and the year. Mine went back several years since it was a pan.

lol... depending on who handles your return. Seriously.. sometimes you get the person who can find exactly what you need, and the next, even with the same exact information, not so much. The more information you are able to give to them, the better the chance they will be able to go right to it.

I've been able to simply call in with the customer name and state they live in (or ordered in if they've moved) and the solution center can find all orders from that customer.
It helps if you have an item number, but I've had a couple reps that searched each order looking through the items. Fantastic and easy plus it WOWs the customer!

I did a replacement where the customer gave me the host's name, and approximate date of purchase. The rep at HO couldn't find the show at first, actually did some further searching and called me back with the information so I was able to get the product replaced.

1. How do I handle returns if the product was not purchased directly from me?

If the product was not purchased directly from you, you will need to contact the original seller or retailer to inquire about their return policy. Unfortunately, we are unable to process returns for products that were not purchased directly from Pampered Chef.

2. Can I return a product to Pampered Chef if it was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, products purchased from a consultant can be returned to Pampered Chef within 30 days of the purchase date. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

3. What is the return policy for products purchased from the Pampered Chef website?

Products purchased from the Pampered Chef website can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

4. What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will work with you to replace the product or provide a refund.

5. Can I exchange a product for a different one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for products. If you would like a different product, you will need to return the original item and make a new purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Kenzie09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay