1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Handling objections? How do YOU handle them?

1. Hello all,

I just listened to the handing objections teleclass and was curious, how do you handle the exuse, I just don't have the time.

I got a few answers but it didn't really click with me.. can anyone else share on how YOU answer that question. I'd really like to become director before June for National Conference. Since this is the main exuse I get, I could use all the help I could get. Thank you.

Mar 3, 2006
  2. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

You might want to find out what she is doing that is taking up so much time, maybe by saying "Oh my, I am sorry to hear that...what are doing that keeps you so busy?" That way she might give you an answer that you can connect with...maybe kids or a job, if it's a job then she might want to give TPC a try so that she can leave a job that is taking up too much time.

I am sure that someone will have some other great ideas...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
    Mar 3, 2006
  3. ange13

ange13 Member

I tell them "that is what is sooo great about this job. I fit it around my schedule". I told this to my hostess this week when we closed her show - "Your show is the first physical show I've done since Sept, have done some vendor fairs, and mystery host shows to keep me active and a fundraiser in January, and have managed between $200 and $1700 in sales a month" She was awed and impressed. So hopefully I have planted a really good seed and she'll decide to give it a try this year. She is one of my favorite hostesses! And I told her that too :)

Lets hope it works!

ange

Mar 3, 2006
Have something to add?