• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Responding to Objections (Suyb Discussion)

In summary, the best way to respond to objections during a discussion is to actively listen and acknowledge the validity of the objection before providing a clear and logical response. To avoid getting defensive, it is important to remember that the objection is not a personal attack and to stay calm and focused. Clarifying questions can also be helpful in understanding the objection and keeping the discussion productive. If you don't have an immediate response, it is acceptable to ask for time to think and follow up later. To maintain a productive discussion, it is important to approach objections with a respectful and open-minded attitude, using active listening and seeking solutions rather than just proving your own point.
Bren706
Gold Member
Finally getting caught up on taking some of the online training and teleclasses.

I thought I'd share the one thing I learned from the "Responding to Objections" teleclass. (as was part of our homework on the play sheet from session 2).

I have taken this course in one form or the other, so I don't think there was anything new that I learned, but the C-A-R-E model was a refresher for me. It reminded me that I need to be sure to use this, and to Check for Understanding, and acknowledge their feelings, as well as listen to what the recruit has to say.

What was the one thing you learned from the class?

Even though you are a bit behind, the fact that you are following through, doing the assignments and learning more will help you to succeed in Stepping Up your business!

:D Congrats!!!

That's great that you're catching up on your online training and teleclasses! I think it's always helpful to refresh our knowledge and skills, even if we've taken a similar course before. The C-A-R-E model sounds like a great tool to use when responding to objections. I think it's important to not only listen to what the recruit has to say, but also to acknowledge their feelings and check for understanding. The one thing I learned from the class was the importance of acknowledging and addressing objections instead of just brushing them off. It's important to show that we understand and care about the concerns of our recruits. Did you find the C-A-R-E model helpful in your interactions with recruits?

1. What is the best way to respond to objections during a discussion?

The best way to respond to objections during a discussion is to listen actively and empathetically to the objection being raised. Acknowledge the validity of the objection and try to understand the underlying concerns. Then, provide a clear and logical response that addresses those concerns and supports your own argument.

2. How can I avoid getting defensive when responding to objections?

One way to avoid getting defensive when responding to objections is to remember that the objection is not a personal attack on you. Instead, it is a disagreement with your opinion or argument. Stay calm and focused, and try to see the objection as an opportunity for a productive discussion rather than a threat.

3. Is it okay to ask clarifying questions when responding to objections?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to ask clarifying questions when responding to objections. This shows that you are actively listening and trying to understand the objection. It also allows for a deeper exploration of the objection and can lead to a more thorough response.

4. What should I do if I don't have an immediate response to an objection?

If you don't have an immediate response to an objection, it is okay to acknowledge that and ask for some time to think about it. This shows honesty and humility, and gives you time to gather your thoughts and respond more effectively. Just make sure to follow up with a thoughtful response later.

5. How can I keep the discussion productive when responding to objections?

To keep the discussion productive when responding to objections, it is important to maintain a respectful and open-minded attitude. Avoid getting defensive or dismissive, and instead focus on finding common ground and understanding each other's perspectives. Use active listening techniques and try to find solutions or compromises rather than just trying to prove your own point.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jolie_Paradoxe