• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had to Share Newest Member to Our Family!!

In summary, the newest member of the Pampered Chef family is a versatile baking dish called "Had to Share." It is unique because it can be divided into two separate compartments, has a non-stick surface, and is oven and microwave safe. The dimensions of the dish are 9 inches by 13 inches with a depth of 2 inches, making it perfect for casseroles and lasagnas. It is also dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity.
StacieB
Gold Member
This is Isabel. We will be able to bring her home in 4 more weeks, 2 weeks old yesterday. Eyes just opened. Can hardly wait.

Attachments

• izzy.jpg
    izzy.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 307
Awww....what breed is she? I have a hard time telling with the little pups...

She is full blood Yellow Lab.

OMG! She is adorable!

I know, I could not p ut her down today when we went to vist. She just snuggles up so close to me. Loved it!!

Cute...I was just by 2 - 4 month old yellow lab girls yesterday - they were such good pups - so adorable.

How sweet! Good luck with your new baby! :)

Oh, so cute!

Thanks ladies!!!!

Related to Had to Share Newest Member to Our Family!!

1. What is the newest member of the Pampered Chef family?

The newest member of the Pampered Chef family is a product called "Had to Share!" It is a versatile baking dish that can be used for a variety of dishes.

2. What makes "Had to Share" different from other baking dishes?

"Had to Share" is unique because it can be divided into two separate compartments, allowing you to cook two different dishes at the same time. It also has a non-stick surface and is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. What are the dimensions of the "Had to Share" baking dish?

The "Had to Share" baking dish measures 9 inches by 13 inches and has a depth of 2 inches. It is the perfect size for casseroles, lasagnas, and other baked dishes.

4. Is the "Had to Share" baking dish dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Had to Share" baking dish is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can "Had to Share" be used in the microwave?

Yes, the "Had to Share" baking dish is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to note that the lid is not microwave safe and should be removed before heating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ragschef