• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for the Family of a Fellow Cheffer

Chris is home and doing well! The babies are doing well as well. Please continue to pray for the family.
ragschef
I got news today about one of my team members, Crystal Meade. Actually its her husband, Chris. He fell yesterday about 40 feet from a tree and broke both of his legs, a shin and possibly a pelvic bone. He will be in surgery on Monday morning. Crystal is doing well. She is 35 weeks pregnant with 2 girls on the way and two boys at home already. The doctors are hoping to get her to go to 37 weeks before the twins are born, but I can only imagine what kind of of stress that this can put on her and those babies. So far she's okay. Please pray for the Meade family, and pass this on to anyone else who can pray.

WOW! I sure hope she can TRY to rest and relax to keep those babies cookin' awhile longer~the family is in my prayers!

Yikes - that means she is going to have 2 boys, 2 brand new baby girls, and a DH who is an invalid!:eek:

She has my prayers now - and in the weeks to come! Please keep us updated.

Will add them all to my prayer list. Hope she can recruit some help now and in the weeks to come.

Yikes!!! Prayers are being sent -

Is that our Crystalscooking?

Oh my, that's too much for one person! I hope she has family nearby to help her.

Oh how terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

PamperedDor said:
Yikes!!! Prayers are being sent -

Is that our Crystalscooking?[/QUOTE]

No. I've been trying to get her to join, but she just has to much on her hands right now.

Thanks everyone for praying. I know there are others out there right now who need our prayers too.

I'll be praying for all! How terrible. I'm sure she is thankful he is alive.

Sending prayers for the safe delivery for those babies when its time and for quick healing for her husband.

I will certainly pray for protection of her unborn girls, the quick recovery of her DH, and for her boys to be calm and relaxed so their momma doesn't get stressed out and go into labor early!

I will be praying for them.

I too will keep them all in my prayers! I do pray she has a church or friends or family who can help out with all the "children". With her husband that injured, it will be like having 3 children plus the 2 to be born soon!

Oh no...prayers coming their way. I sure hope she has LOTS of help with the babies!

They'll all be in my prayers.

pcchefjane said:
I too will keep them all in my prayers! I do pray she has a church or friends or family who can help out with all the "children". With her husband that injured, it will be like having 3 children plus the 2 to be born soon!

She has a very supportive family. She is a strong Christian. The doctors want tog et her to atleast 37 weeks. With twins, of course, its almost inevitable that she'll go into labor early, but they want to get her to atleast 37 weeks.

Thanks, all for praying. I will do my best to keep you updated.

Oh my gosh, that's terrible! I'll keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers coming her way...

Amanda I missed this thread somehow! I will pray for them too...I pray that things go smoothly in surgery tomorrow, that she is able to keep calm and keep those babies in for a few more weeks, and for help for the family now and in the weeks/months to come! Glad to hear that she has faith, and knows that God will provide for them right now!

Let us know when you hear anything about the surgery tomorrow!

Update:

Chris had two surgeries yesterday and went thru both fine. He's still in tremendous amounts of pain as you could imagine. During the surgery, new findings of other broken bones and more pins and needles. Crystal is doing well, considering the circumstances. Doctors are watching her and the babies very carefully though. Thanks again, everyone, for all your prayers.

Thank God that he wasn't killed in the fall, and thank God for the hospital staff helping both of them, and the little ones on the way!

Isauah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the LORD
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.

My prayers are w/ the family!

Last edited:
UPDATE: Chris will be going home from the hospital tomorrow(after 4 surgeries). Please continue to pray for the family.

Thank you all so much.

I bet he's relieved to get home. How are Mom and the babies? Still hanging in there?

1. What happened to Chris Meade and how is his family coping?

Chris Meade, a member of our team, fell from a tree and broke both of his legs, a shin, and possibly a pelvic bone. His wife Crystal, who is 35 weeks pregnant with twins and has two other children at home, is coping well so far. However, the stress of this situation may have an impact on her and the babies.

2. How is Crystal Meade doing and what are the doctor's plans for her pregnancy?

Crystal Meade is doing well at this time. The doctors are hoping to get her to 37 weeks before the twins are born, but it will depend on her and the babies' health. Please keep her in your prayers.

3. What can we do to support the Meade family during this difficult time?

In addition to keeping the Meade family in your thoughts and prayers, you can also offer practical support such as meals, childcare, or helping with household tasks. Any gesture of kindness will be greatly appreciated during this challenging time.

4. How can we stay updated on Chris Meade's condition and the family's needs?

You can stay updated by checking in with our team or reaching out to Crystal directly. We will also provide updates through our team communication channels. If you would like to offer support, please contact Crystal or our team leader for specific needs.

5. What can we pray for specifically for the Meade family?

Please pray for Chris's successful surgery and recovery, for Crystal's health and strength during her pregnancy, and for the well-being of their twins and other children. Pray for the family's financial stability during this time, and for them to feel supported and loved by their community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • dannyzmom