• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Had my first 2 shows

Sep 11, 2005
Well I had my first two shows this week and they both were great!! My best friend had the first show and there were only 6 people there but she got some outside orders too. Right now the sales are at $443.97 and she still has some outside orders one is for her husbands aunt and she wants to order a set of the cookware!!!! So I hope to close the show at $600.00 and I have two possible bookings that I need to call. My mother had a show last night for me with a bunch of her friends I was expecting for the show to be no more then $250.00 but I was surpised that at this point its at $387.00 with at least one more order to come. I have two more shows this month at at this point I hope to get my month one super starter bonus with my show next week. I hope this continues because I love doing this but I need to have good shows to bring in the $$$.

bkwrm

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2005
Great job!!!!!

That is a great start. Keep up the good work and you will go far. Where are you located? I have been doing PC for a little over a year, and it is still going great for me. I am in Ky. Would love to talk or email you if you are interested. My email is [email protected]. Just wanted to tell you that you have made an awesome start to a growing business. I love it. Kim

Aug 19, 2005
CONGRATULATIONS!

How exciting to have your first two shows be so successful. Here's to your next two shows to finish up your month!

D_Patel

Jul 6, 2005
Michelle iam in Massachusetts

were abouts ??? Iam in Holland which is the town next to Sturbridge.Iam from a cluster out of Ellington, CT. I havent met anyone else from Mass on here yet ! Talk to you soon !

Sep 11, 2005
I live in Billerica, MA which is the town next to Burlington. My director is from Chelmsford, (the next town from Billerica). I would love to know how many pampered chef consultant are in Billerica. is there a way to find that info out?

Sep 11, 2005
I live in Billerica, MA, my director is from Chelmsford, MA. I wonder how many consultant live in the Billerica area. Is there a way to find that information out?

D_Patel

Jul 6, 2005
Hmmm

I dont think so , there are a few listed on here,up top go to Consultant directory , add yourself to it ! People who are in your area looking for a PC rep may see you and call ya never know !! :)