• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Record-Breaking Sales: My Biggest Show and Order Yet!

In summary, the speaker achieved a record-breaking sales record for their show by inviting a large number of guests, offering promotions and discounts, showcasing top-selling products, and following up with guests after the show. Their advice for hosting a successful show with high sales includes planning in advance, providing incentives for guests, and following up with personalized recommendations. They handle objections or hesitations from customers by listening to their concerns, providing more information or demonstrations, and reminding them of their satisfaction guarantee. To keep track of orders and payments during a busy show, they use detailed forms and have a helper or assistant. Their secret to consistently achieving high sales results includes consistently promoting their shows and products, providing excellent customer service, and staying up-to-date on industry trends.
gothim0802
So I didnt have but one show on the calendar for January. I go and have about 600.00 in sales. Then I get home and check my email and the girls aunt placed over a 600.00 order!! Needless to say I was extremely happy!! :D

This gave me two new records. LARGEST ORDER AND SHOW!

Holy Cow - that is awesome! Congrats:)

OMG! That is insane! How awesome is that!

WOW!!! How awesome for you AND your hostess!!!

Recruit her aunt!!

Congrat's!

pampered.chris said:
WOW!!! How awesome for you AND your hostess!!!

Recruit her aunt!![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

Wow! That is awesome.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Fabulous -- make sure to send that "thank you".

You know I am with a season best also! I was so shocked and amazed!!!

Congrats to you!

1. How did you achieve such a big sales record for your show?

There were a few key factors that contributed to my record-breaking sales. First, I made sure to invite a large number of guests to the show. I also offered special promotions and discounts to entice customers to make a purchase. Additionally, I made sure to showcase our top-selling products and provided demonstrations to show their value and functionality. Lastly, I followed up with guests after the show to remind them of any products they were interested in and offered personalized recommendations.

2. What advice do you have for hosting a successful show with high sales?

My biggest piece of advice is to plan and prepare in advance. Make sure to invite a large number of guests and provide incentives for them to attend, such as discounts or gifts. Have a clear plan for showcasing your products and be sure to highlight their features and benefits. Also, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to remind them of any products they were interested in and offer personalized recommendations.

3. How do you handle objections or hesitations from customers during the show?

It's important to address any objections or hesitations from customers during the show. I always make sure to listen to their concerns and answer any questions they may have. If a customer is hesitant about a particular product, I offer to provide more information or show them a demonstration to showcase its value. I also remind them of our satisfaction guarantee to ease any worries they may have about making a purchase.

4. How do you keep track of orders and payments during a busy show?

To keep track of orders and payments during a busy show, I use a detailed order form and have a separate area for customers to make payments. I also have a helper or assistant who can assist with taking orders and keeping track of payments. Additionally, I make sure to double-check all orders and payments before the end of the show to ensure accuracy.

5. What is your secret to consistently achieving high sales results?

Consistency is key when it comes to achieving high sales results. I make sure to consistently promote my shows and products through various channels, such as social media and email marketing. I also always provide excellent customer service and follow up with guests after the show to remind them of any products they were interested in. Lastly, I continuously educate myself on our products and stay up-to-date on industry trends to better serve my customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Michelle D
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedchristine
  • RachelNguyen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefAlicia
  • alidafrizzell