• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent H&R Block Discount: What You Need to Know Before Your Appointment Tomorrow

In summary, the person is concerned about the quality of service they will receive from H&R Block. They are also concerned about the amount of training they received before working there.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Don't we get a discount through H&R Block? I looked on CC and it just brings me to their site we have appt tomorrow at 12 and I need to know if I need something to get the discount??

I also was able to choose who we'd work with and the one I chose was best experience and it list their hobbies and such and she had cooking and said she did taxes to meet new people and help them with financial goals! Recruit possibility??!?!? ;):D :) LOL

bumping??? anyone know?

I don't know about H&R Block. I am cautious about the "pampered perks" link on consultants' corner. I was pricing a laptop to take to shows, and thought "hey i'll get a deal on a dell!" I looked up dell.com without going through that and found a nice Dell Mini Netbook on sale (I don't need more computer than that) for 349. Still more than I wanted to pay, so I thought I"d look with the PC discount. (I was looking at the Dell Mini 1012, the cheapest one they had available) I logged on and all, and I indeed found the same computer, same specs, for 390!
I just now logged in to double check, and the Mini 1012 is no longer on sale on the regular dell.com. It's selling for its regular price of 449.
I was appalled though, to see that something simply on sale on the regular site was cheaper than the same item on our "perks" site. 350-400 was more than I wanted to pay anyhow, so I passed and got an Acer AspireOne at target last week for 199. It came with a free laptop case, and I talked the person into a free memory upgrade and free USB number pad too!.I tell you this to say that, while perks may seem to be good, never assume it's the best deal out there, or even a good deal. Often we can find better deals than what's offered to us on CC, without even having to look hard.

Well I know the perks aren't always better. I don't even use Office Max perks because I prefer Staples and Office Max is more out of the way anyhow.

However, since I'm going through H&R Block to do my taxes and if we do get a discount I'd like to take advantage of it because that's better than no discount!

On your laptop good luck. I have personal issues with Acers myself but I've heard people say good things, but because of how I was treated with a brand new laptop crashing and though I still use my Acer because I haven't had $ to replace it I would never buy one again.

Be very wary of H&R Block. I went to one a few years ago when I had just bought my home, and was working full-time in another state, but consulting in my home state. The guy had no idea how to do my taxes, said I couldn't claim any of my business expenses because I didn't have a dedicated ROOM that was my office, and he missed a $1000 rebate the gvt was giving for new home buyers (or first time home buyers, I forget now). Anyway, I realized his error the next year and went back to the owner to have her get me my money back. She STILL did the paperwork wrong. I was so pissed after they had charged me hundreds of dollars to do my taxes.Up to that point, I thought my taxes were too difficult to do myself. Since then, I have realized I'm much smarter than a clerk that got an hour of training and was thrown in as a body to help with tax season, like what I assume the guy who did my taxes had. I seem to be better at following the directions on the computer screen than they were.Your mileage may vary, but I'm still wary.

magentablue said:
Up to that point, I thought my taxes were too difficult to do myself. Since then, I have realized I'm much smarter than a clerk that got an hour of training and was thrown in as a body to help with tax season, like what I assume the guy who did my taxes had. I seem to be better at following the directions on the computer screen than they were.

They get WAY more than an hour of training. I took the class one year. It was several hours a night for several weeks. You have to pass the test at the end of the class in order to work. And then, once you are working for them, you have to keep taking more classes every year to update your skill set/maintain your skills every year.

I checked out the software and it was 15% off. However, when i went on line, i found it at Staples for same price and it included the state software. So , i ended up going to Staples...

What is the H&R Block discount?

The H&R Block discount is a promotional offer or coupon that can be used to save money on tax preparation services at H&R Block.

How can I get an H&R Block discount?

There are several ways to get an H&R Block discount, including signing up for their email list, checking their website for current promotions, and using discount codes or coupons found on third-party websites.

How much can I save with an H&R Block discount?

The amount you can save with an H&R Block discount varies depending on the offer and your specific tax situation. Some discounts may offer a percentage off your total fee, while others may provide a set dollar amount off.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to using an H&R Block discount?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations to using an H&R Block discount. These can vary depending on the specific offer, but common restrictions may include a limited time frame for use, specific tax preparation services or packages that are eligible, and a maximum discount amount.

Can I combine an H&R Block discount with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, H&R Block discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the specific discount to understand any limitations or exclusions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
koima
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • BBHall2002