• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guests With Direct Shipping...by Dec 22?

In summary, according to the website, shows that are submitted on or before the 12/13th will be shipped by the guaranteed deadline. Shows submitted after that will have a higher chance of being shipped, but may not be delivered until after the holidays.
bridgetbakes
I m currently holding a catalog show that is closing on Friday so that I can make the "to-be-delivered-by-Dec22-deadline." However, I am suddenly nervous: most of my guests requested direct shipping. Will this prevent their order from being delivered by the guaranteed date?

I don't see why it shouldI don't think that should make any difference. I mean I just got an email from HO telling me that the only item that will not ship in time for the hiolidays on new orders is the Stainless/Silicone Sauce Whisk. But everything else in their orders are guaranteed to be there by Dec. 22nd.

Dear Consultants,

As you are aware, the Stainless/Silicone Sauce Whisk is on backorder.
All current backorders will be fulfilled by Dec. 22. Unfortunately, due
to continued high demand for this product, as of midnight Central Time
tonight we are unable to guarantee holiday delivery for new orders.
Rest assured, we are working closely with our vendor to secure as much of
this product as possible. We will update you as we receive additional
information.

Please note, when your customers shop online, this product will be
labeled “unavailable.” We also will label all other backordered items
as “unavailable” on the Web. We are taking this action to ensure
that Cooking Show orders receive priority fulfillment.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank
you for your patience.

The Pampered Chef

Don't worry it should be fine.
Debbie :D

bklofft said:
I m currently holding a catalog show that is closing on Friday so that I can make the "to-be-delivered-by-Dec22-deadline." However, I am suddenly nervous: most of my guests requested direct shipping. Will this prevent their order from being delivered by the guaranteed date?
They will be there - don't worry! Sometimes small orders actually go faster than if they all go to one address.

Direct shipment orders move fast. I'm in an APO area (military overseas) and ALL of our orders have to be direct shipping due to local laws and DOD regulations. Since multiple orders aren't consolidated into multiple boxes, I think it's probably easier for HO to move them out. I've had some shows fully process within 8 hours...though with the holidays it's taking up to two days.

Don't forget, too, that starting about now, orders won't be shipped from HO in the order in which they were received. They'll ship the boxes that will take longer first, then gradually get closer to HO. That's how they get as many as possible out in time for delivery by 12/22.

Thanks everyone for your reassurances! I LOVE THIS COMPANY! :D

That might explain why I got my stuff in four days instead of five Ann!

lisacb77 said:
That might explain why I got my stuff in four days instead of five Ann!

That confused me my first Christmas with PC. I submitted a show real close to or on the deadline (which was around the 5th back then!), and it sat for a really long time. A Weekly Bites explained what was going on. I think there was mention of it this year already in WB.

I submitted a show on Dec 13 & it's still showing up as received. A show I submitted on Dec 12 was delivered yesterday. I thought I'd do a host look up & the show that is just received has a past host discount number. Does that mean that the show has been shipped & it's just not showing up? I put in an email to HO b/c I couldn't call today, but haven't heard back yet.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I submitted a show on Dec 13 & it's still showing up as received. A show I submitted on Dec 12 was delivered yesterday. I thought I'd do a host look up & the show that is just received has a past host discount number. Does that mean that the show has been shipped & it's just not showing up? I put in an email to HO b/c I couldn't call today, but haven't heard back yet.
The website doesn't seem to be updating too regularly (probably just overload!). Things are shipping very quickly considering the season!

Kudos to the shipping team!

So if she has a host number that means that it has probably been shipped? I don't want to call her & sound like an idiot asking if she's received the order yet! I just can't believe that they are really only shipping shows through Dec 13 like the website says!

pamperedgirl3 said:
So if she has a host number that means that it has probably been shipped? I don't want to call her & sound like an idiot asking if she's received the order yet! I just can't believe that they are really only shipping shows through Dec 13 like the website says!

My shows submitted on the 13th and 15th have shipped. I'd call HO and ask about the order (yeah, I'll bet wait times are up at the moment).

Yikes, a lady wanted me to check on what shipping is for Christmas delivery.....$20.25! She decided she didn't need it that fast!

tlennhoff said:
My shows submitted on the 13th and 15th have shipped. I'd call HO and ask about the order (yeah, I'll bet wait times are up at the moment).

I noticed my order from the 13th was picking yesterday evening & I got an email today that it shipped. I didn't know that they would wait for orders placed before the 15th deadline to hold them for Dec. 22 delivery. I thought they only did that for orders placed on the deadline. Didn't really matter because the guests didn't need these orders for Christmas, but I just wanted to know that everything was delivered!

Yesterday my order's status was shipped...today it changed to picking! with a tracking number that shows it is in transit...haha

Related to Guests With Direct Shipping...by Dec 22?

1. What is the deadline for ordering with direct shipping to ensure delivery by December 22nd?

The deadline for ordering with direct shipping to ensure delivery by December 22nd is December 15th. Orders placed after this date may still arrive by December 22nd, but it is not guaranteed.

2. Can I have multiple items in my order shipped to different addresses?

Yes, you can have multiple items in your order shipped to different addresses. During checkout, you will have the option to enter multiple shipping addresses and select which items you would like sent to each address.

3. Is there an extra fee for using direct shipping?

No, there is no extra fee for using direct shipping. The shipping cost is included in the total price of the item.

4. Can I track my direct shipping order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your direct shipping order once it has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

5. Will my order arrive in time for a holiday party on December 22nd?

If you place your order by the December 15th deadline, it should arrive in time for a holiday party on December 22nd. However, we cannot guarantee delivery dates, so it is best to order as early as possible to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dkitten13