• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Wants to "Pre Order" Baster Bottle?

In summary, the woman is trying to get out of paying shipping for the product she wants to order from the show that is closing this week. She is confused because you will have to put her order in a separate order in June. Unless you are willing to pay the shipping for her.
heat123
Silver Member
What do you do? She wants to order it with this show that is closing this week and pay for it now with out having to pay shipping again next month! How would you handle it?

I should be receiving my pre-season freebies, should just I sell her mine? If so what about receipt guarentees for it if I receive it as a bonus?

Help!

I'm planning to put a bit in my May newsletter about the new products and telling people if they want to order any of the new items to let me know by the 6th and I'll pay the shipping. My neighbor is doing a show then and I can lump them all into one order and deliver them myself when they arrive. I already have two orders for it!

If she's trying to get out of paying shipping she is confused, because you will have to put her order in in a separate order in June. Unless you are willing to pay the shipping for her.

I'm not sure what to suggest though. Maybe that she do her own party in June then she won't have to pay shipping and she can get several more products for free and at a discount.

No, she's not trying to avoid any shipping but she's already placing an order for this show from this weekend paying shipping . And she doesn't want to have to pay for shipping again on May 1st when it is avail to purchase! Which I totally understand. She's an older Nana and wouldn't be interested in hosting herself.

I would be willing to sell her mine but again don't know what to do about product guarentee-receipt.

give her yoursI had the same thing happen. The lady wanted the silicone brush and didn't want to mess with thinking about ordering it later. I am just going to "sell" her mine and then buy my own under the kit enhancement. She won't get a receipt but can call me and I'll get a replacement if there's a problem (which, I think, will be very doubtful.)...BEE

beepampered said:
I had the same thing happen. The lady wanted the silicone brush and didn't want to mess with thinking about ordering it later.

Take pre orders!!!!!!! Talk about good follow ups!!!!!!! In my opinion it is no different then taking bookings for May or June right now. Turn it into a Help whip cancer fundraiser!!!!! Promote it at your shows with your host approval!!!!! Turning down sales is never good,

Selling your products is bad, (and against company policy) think about if you where to quit in 6 months, because you because you became ill then the product breaks, she is now stuck with a broken product with no warrenty.

Yes I know alot of what if's, but should be thought of if you truely care about your customer's needs.

By the way Since March 1st I have taken about 20 orders for mid season products. That's almost $300 in sales!!!!

Last edited:
I have also been just taking the orders and I will submit them in May I will probably combine them all in one order and i will pay the shipping. I look at it as great customer service!!!

I think you can even put them in the current order in PP with 0 in the quantity. Then run a wish list report on May 1st and it will let you know the customers that pre-ordered product. The add those items to a May show. Let the guest pay now and advise her you cannot order it until May.

hold the orderI too have had a LOT of people ordering the basting bottle and the Silicone brush. I'm just holding the orders til May 1st then I'll put them all on one order and save on the shipping!:) They distribute them to the appropriate guests or hosts.

1. How do I pre-order a Baster Bottle as a guest?

To pre-order a Baster Bottle as a guest, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in purchasing one. They will be able to place a pre-order for you and provide you with an estimated delivery date.

2. Can I pre-order a Baster Bottle for a specific date or event?

Yes, you can absolutely pre-order a Baster Bottle for a specific date or event. Just let your consultant know the date you need it by and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum number of Baster Bottles I can pre-order?

There is no minimum or maximum number of Baster Bottles you can pre-order. You can pre-order as many as you need for yourself or for gifts.

4. Do I have to pay for my pre-order upfront?

No, you do not have to pay for your pre-order upfront. Your consultant will collect payment when the Baster Bottle is delivered to you.

5. Can I cancel or change my pre-order?

Yes, you can cancel or change your pre-order as long as the Baster Bottle has not been shipped yet. Contact your consultant as soon as possible to make any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sl_ostertag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies