• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Wants Order Before Party..help...

In summary, the speaker received an email from a host who is having a party on 10/7. One of the guests wants to place an order early and the speaker has questions about the process. They want to make sure the host gets credit for the sale and asks if the shipping will be more than $3.50. The speaker also mentions that the host's goal is to have a $1000 party. It is suggested to call the home office for clarification, but it is believed that once an order is placed, it cannot be changed. If the order is submitted before the party closes, the host will not receive credit and the guest will pay a higher shipping fee. The guest must decide if they want to help their friend
babygirl
Okay I just got an email from one of my hosts who is having a party 10/7, anyways one of her guests wants to put their order in early and have it as soon as possible. So here are my questions: Will pampered partner let me start the hosts show and have the one item shipped and then put the rest of her orders in when she closes her show? I want to make sure the host gets the sales cuz its a $51 order. Also is the shipping going to be more than 3.50. I really want her to be able to get the sales towards her party. She is a great host and said her goal is a $1000 party. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is. If someone could help asap I would appreciate it soo much. I want to try to get her answer today.
Thanks soo much :)

you may want to call the home office and ask them, but I am pretty sure that once you place the order, you cannot change it.

babygirl said:
Okay I just got an email from one of my hosts who is having a party 10/7, anyways one of her guests wants to put their order in early and have it as soon as possible. So here are my questions: Will pampered partner let me start the hosts show and have the one item shipped and then put the rest of her orders in when she closes her show? I want to make sure the host gets the sales cuz its a $51 order. Also is the shipping going to be more than 3.50. I really want her to be able to get the sales towards her party. She is a great host and said her goal is a $1000 party. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is. If someone could help asap I would appreciate it soo much. I want to try to get her answer today.
Thanks soo much :)
If you submit that order before you close the party the host will not get credit and the guest will pay the higher direct shipping. The guest needs to decide if she wants to help her friend or get the products early.

1. Can I place an order before the party?

Yes, you can place an order before the party. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to order. They will be happy to assist you with placing your order.

2. Will I still receive the same benefits as if I ordered at the party?

Yes, you will still receive the same benefits as if you ordered at the party. This includes any host rewards or special offers that may be available at the time of your order.

3. How will I receive my order if I order before the party?

Your order will be shipped directly to you. You can choose to have it shipped to your home or to another address of your choice. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

4. Can I make changes to my order after I have placed it?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after you have placed it. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible if you need to make any changes. They will do their best to accommodate your request.

5. Is there a deadline for placing an order before the party?

It is recommended to place your order at least 3 days before the party to ensure it arrives in time. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may have a specific deadline for ordering before the party, so it is best to check with them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies