• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials Not Reflected Online??

In summary, "Guest Specials Not Reflected Online" are promotions, discounts, or deals offered by a company that are only available to customers who physically visit the store. These specials are not listed on the company's website due to various reasons such as limited availability, encouraging in-person visits, and website update delays. To find out about guest specials, it is best to contact the company directly or sign up for their mailing list or loyalty program. Guest specials are different from online deals and promotions and cannot be used for online purchases unless stated otherwise by the company.
Joelen
Hi everyone - Just double checked my PWS to confirm whether the $10 cookbook/spice set specials are reflected.... and they're not. Instead, I am viewing Forged Cutlery. WTH? What should I do to correct it?

Joelen said:
Hi everyone - Just double checked my PWS to confirm whether the $10 cookbook/spice set specials are reflected.... and they're not. Instead, I am viewing Forged Cutlery. WTH? What should I do to correct it?

Are you looking at it from a Show dated for August? The guest specials will reflect the date of the show........

I just checked mine and the cookbooks/spices are listed on mine.

You have to look under the Guest Specials area, not just the Cookbooks category.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the $10 cookbook/spice set specials are not showing up on your PWS. It sounds like there may be a technical issue with your PWS. I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team for assistance in correcting this issue. They will be able to troubleshoot and help ensure that the correct specials are displayed on your PWS. In the meantime, you can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as this can sometimes help with display issues on websites. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Related to Guest Specials Not Reflected Online??

What are "Guest Specials Not Reflected Online"?

"Guest Specials Not Reflected Online" refers to promotions, discounts, or deals offered by a company or business that are not reflected on their website or online platforms. These specials are often only available to customers who physically visit the store or location.

Why are Guest Specials not reflected on the company's website?

There are a few reasons why guest specials may not be reflected on a company's website. One possibility is that the promotion is only available for a limited time or for a specific group of customers. Another reason could be that the company wants to encourage in-person visits and foot traffic to their physical location. Additionally, updating website information can take time, so the special may be available in-store before it is reflected online.

How can I find out about Guest Specials if they are not listed online?

If you are interested in finding out about guest specials, it is best to contact the company directly. You can call or visit their physical location to inquire about any current promotions or deals. Some companies may also have a mailing list or loyalty program that sends out exclusive offers to members.

Are Guest Specials the same as online deals or promotions?

No, guest specials are not the same as online deals or promotions. Online deals and promotions are available for all customers to access and redeem, whereas guest specials are only available to customers who visit the physical location. Additionally, guest specials may differ from online deals and promotions in terms of discounts, terms, and availability.

Can I use a Guest Special if I purchase items online?

No, guest specials are typically only available for in-store purchases. This means that you will not be able to apply the special to your online order. However, some companies may have exceptions or offer alternative ways to redeem the special for online purchases. It is best to check with the company directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • cathyskitchen