• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Special Requirement Changed?

In summary, the PC consultants FB group member said that the September guest special still says $60, but the flyer someone showed a picture of was for October's specials. The flyer someone showed a picture of was for October's specials. September is still $60, starting October it's $75 guest product order for the guest special.
Malinda Klein said:
I seen the $75 guest special, but i was hoping that was a misprint. they didn't mention it at the Columbus Fall Launch one either, unless I was in the bathroom at that point...

Nope, it was never announced in Columbus.

I think the hard part will be retraining myself to say $75 instead of $60. It's been an automatic thing for so long. Time to practice in the mirror!

Karen said:
Nope, it was never announced in Columbus.

Actually I believe it was part of the announcements from Marla (which was a video) but I could be wrong...

ETA: I found it in my notes. It was announced just after they talked about cookware and round-up and our 20 year partnership and that we are the longest standing corporate partner they have but before Marla's announcement video - business update - where she announced the price increases and shipping increase. They said in October it would change to $75 because the trend is to spend that much anyway. And then they talked about the RCB and using DCB recipes for it (microwave: 1/2 ingredients & 1/2 time; oven: 1/2 ingredients & same time as DCB but watch close).

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is the guest special requirement for Pampered Chef parties?</h2><p>The guest special requirement for Pampered Chef parties is typically to spend a minimum of $75 in order to receive the special offer or discount.</p><h2>2. Has the guest special requirement changed recently?</h2><p>Yes, there has been a recent change to the guest special requirement. Guests now need to spend $75 to receive the special offer or discount.</p><h2>3. Are all Pampered Chef parties affected by this change?</h2><p>Yes, this change applies to all Pampered Chef parties, both in-person and virtual.</p><h2>4. Will the $75 minimum spend requirement be permanent?</h2><p>At this time, the $75 minimum spend requirement is a temporary change and will be re-evaluated in the future.</p><h2>5. Can guests still qualify for the special offer if they spend less than $75?</h2><p>No, in order to receive the special offer, guests must spend at least $75. However, they can combine their purchases with other guests to reach the minimum spend requirement.</p>

1. What is the guest special requirement for Pampered Chef parties?

The guest special requirement for Pampered Chef parties is typically to spend a minimum of $75 in order to receive the special offer or discount.

2. Has the guest special requirement changed recently?

Yes, there has been a recent change to the guest special requirement. Guests now need to spend $75 to receive the special offer or discount.

3. Are all Pampered Chef parties affected by this change?

Yes, this change applies to all Pampered Chef parties, both in-person and virtual.

4. Will the $75 minimum spend requirement be permanent?

At this time, the $75 minimum spend requirement is a temporary change and will be re-evaluated in the future.

5. Can guests still qualify for the special offer if they spend less than $75?

No, in order to receive the special offer, guests must spend at least $75. However, they can combine their purchases with other guests to reach the minimum spend requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl