• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grinding Chicken: What Other Tools Can Be Used?

In summary, to grind chicken using Pampered Chef products, you can use either the Manual Food Processor or the Meat Grinder attachment for the Food Processor. It is also possible to grind frozen chicken using the Meat Grinder attachment, but it is recommended to cut the chicken into smaller pieces first. Cleaning the Manual Food Processor can be done by hand or in the dishwasher, and it is also suitable for grinding other types of meat besides chicken. The time it takes to grind chicken using Pampered Chef products may vary depending on the amount and type of chicken being ground, but it typically takes 1-2 minutes for 1 pound of chicken.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
What else can you grind up chicken w/ besides a food processor? TIA
Terra

I have a grinder attachement for my Kitchen Aid mixer. I grind the chicken up while it is raw and use it in chili, tacos, whatever.

thanks lol my brain must be napping a friend im'd me and asked and i just couldnt think

Related to Grinding Chicken: What Other Tools Can Be Used?

1. How do I grind chicken using Pampered Chef products?

First, cut the chicken into small pieces and place them in the Manual Food Processor. Use the plunger to press down and grind the chicken to your desired consistency. Alternatively, you can also use the Meat Grinder attachment for the Food Processor or the Manual Meat Grinder.

2. Can I grind frozen chicken using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can grind frozen chicken using the Meat Grinder attachment for the Food Processor. Make sure to cut the chicken into smaller pieces before grinding to ensure even and efficient grinding.

3. What is the best way to clean the Manual Food Processor after grinding chicken?

The Manual Food Processor is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If washing by hand, make sure to remove any remaining chicken pieces and wash with warm soapy water.

4. How long does it take to grind chicken using Pampered Chef products?

The time it takes to grind chicken using Pampered Chef products depends on the amount and type of chicken being ground. Generally, it takes around 1-2 minutes to grind 1 pound of chicken using the Manual Food Processor or the Meat Grinder attachment for the Food Processor.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to grind other types of meat?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to grind other types of meat such as beef, pork, or turkey. Just make sure to cut the meat into smaller pieces for efficient grinding and to clean the products thoroughly after each use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray