• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Pan Recipes: Beyond CC Files

In summary, popular recipes for grill pans include grilled chicken, vegetables, fish, and fruit, as well as paninis and quesadillas. Grill pans can be used on most stovetops, but it's important to check the manufacturer's instructions. To clean a grill pan, let it cool down and use a non-abrasive sponge or soak it in warm, soapy water. Marinades and sauces can be used on a grill pan, but be careful not to pour excess directly onto the pan. Most grill pans can also be used in the oven, but always check the instructions and temperature limits.
4kids4me
Anyone have good recipes for the grill pan? Other than what's on CC. I didnt' find much in the files. TIA!

My ED came up with some really cool "Tortatini" recipes in the grill pan that she made some fun shows out of - here is the file:

Attachments

• How_to_Tortatini.doc
    33 KB · Views: 315
Cook bacon using our grill press...flat bacon!
Grilled stuffed burritos
Grilled panini sandwiches
Grilled chicken breasts

Here is what we had for dinner tonight: Grilled slices of SPAM (grilled both ways on each side for that criss cross look and lots of carmelization...) and they were yummy! I know Spam isn't the best for you, and I do NOT want to know what's in it, but it was good as a sandwich!

Cathy - that's an AMAZING file - thank you so much for sharing!!! And Kelly, thanks for all the great ideas! :)

This pan makes the best Grilled Cheese and we don't use the grill press.

Related to Grill Pan Recipes: Beyond CC Files

1. What are some popular recipes for grill pans?

Some popular recipes for grill pans include grilled chicken, grilled vegetables, grilled fish, and even grilled fruit. You can also use a grill pan to make paninis or quesadillas.

2. Can I use a grill pan on any stovetop?

Yes, most grill pans can be used on any stovetop, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops. Just make sure to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure your specific grill pan is compatible with your stovetop.

3. How do I clean my grill pan?

The best way to clean a grill pan is to let it cool down completely, then use a non-abrasive sponge or brush to scrub off any food particles. You can also soak the pan in warm, soapy water to loosen any stubborn residue. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh cleaning products on your grill pan.

4. Can I use marinades or sauces on a grill pan?

Absolutely! Marinades and sauces can add delicious flavors to your grilled dishes. Just make sure to use a brush or spoon to evenly coat the food and avoid pouring excess marinade or sauce directly onto the pan, as it can create smoke and cause a mess.

5. Can I use my grill pan in the oven?

It depends on the specific grill pan, but most can be used in the oven as long as the handle is oven-safe. Always check the manufacturer's instructions before using your grill pan in the oven and make sure the temperature does not exceed the pan's recommended heat limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • gailz2