• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill a Patio Party: Chicken Fajitas for a Non-Steak Eater?

In summary, to make chicken fajitas for a non-steak eater, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, tortillas, and optional toppings such as cheese, salsa, and guacamole. You can use a regular grill, grill pan, or griddle for this recipe. The chicken should be marinated in fajita seasoning for at least 30 minutes before grilling and cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Other types of protein such as shrimp, steak, or tofu can be substituted for the chicken. The best way to serve the fajitas at a patio party is to set up a build-your-own station with the cooked
pampered_rae
Gold Member
I have a host that wants to Grill. I am not a griller but willing to do this for her, she is a griller. Anyway she doesn't eat steak so I was wondering if anyone has made the patio party fajitas. Would they be good with chicken instead of steak?? Are they easy to make??

chicken is easier and faster to grill than steak (IMO) and I make fajitas all the time with chicken. (I don't use a recipe though - so can't help you w/ that part of your question!)

Yes, patio party fajitas can definitely be made with chicken instead of steak! They are actually very easy to make. Here is a simple recipe that you can follow:Ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 packet of fajita seasoning
- Tortillas
- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamoleInstructions:
1. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken strips, bell pepper, onion, olive oil, and fajita seasoning until everything is evenly coated.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the chicken and vegetable mixture. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
3. Warm the tortillas in a separate skillet or in the microwave.
4. Assemble the fajitas by placing some of the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a tortilla and adding any desired toppings. Roll up the tortilla and enjoy!You can also add other ingredients like avocado, black beans, or corn to personalize your fajitas. Have fun grilling and enjoy your patio party!

What are the ingredients needed to make chicken fajitas for a non-steak eater?

To make chicken fajitas for a non-steak eater, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning, tortillas, and optional toppings such as cheese, salsa, and guacamole.

Can I use a regular grill or do I need a specific type of grill for this recipe?

You can use a regular grill for this recipe. However, a grill pan or griddle can also be used if you don't have access to a traditional grill.

How do I prepare the chicken for the fajitas?

To prepare the chicken, you will need to marinate it in fajita seasoning for at least 30 minutes before grilling. Then, cook the chicken on the grill until it is fully cooked and has reached an internal temperature of 165°F.

Can I substitute the chicken with a different type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with a different type of protein such as shrimp, steak, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

What is the best way to serve the fajitas at a patio party?

The best way to serve the fajitas is to set up a build-your-own station with the cooked chicken and grilled veggies, tortillas, and various toppings. This allows guests to customize their fajitas to their liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • Tina1977
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies