• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grey's Anatomy to Return on 4/24Th!!

In summary, Grey's Anatomy is coming back on ABC on March 25th, and The Bionic Woman is not coming back.
jrstephens
YAHOO!!! I have been missing it.

There is a list on Yahoo! of when other shows will return.

Yippie! I've missed Grey's soooo much!

WOO HOO! I saw a preview for it the other night on ABC but did not see the date it was to start!

i just got my DVR hooked up at my new house - there was no point in paying for it during the strike.

now im ready for all the shows to be back! YAAAAAY!

Yeah! Can't wait for Grey's again!

Can't wait, now I have to remember how it left off! LOL

if you go to abc.com you can watch the last episode. i cant remember anything about greys.

the aftermath of the twister was the last thing on deperate housewives, right?

jrstephens said:
YAHOO!!! I have been missing it.

There is a list on Yahoo! of when other shows will return.

Is the Bionic Woman and Life coming back, too? I miss both of those shows sooooooo much!!!

I'm devistated!
Kitchen Diva said:
Is the Bionic Woman and Life coming back, too? I miss both of those shows sooooooo much!!!

Okay, I just found out that The Bionic Woman is NOT coming back...EVER! I am beyond crushed...beyond devistated...I may not make it through the night.... I may need to be placed in a medically enduced coma until I can get through the tremendous grief I am now experiencing...
yellow_guy_crying_sm_nwm.gif

I have circled the date on my calendar for grey's coming back i miss that show so much i have season 1,2,3 on dvd and so i been watching them kinda like starting over !!!!! so i can't wait for it come back i think that and csi miami, brother & sisters, and desperate houswives is the only shows i very really watch on tv. But i faithly never miss one of the greys shows!!!!

Related to Grey's Anatomy to Return on 4/24Th!!

1. When will Grey's Anatomy return for its new season?

Grey's Anatomy will return on April 24th for its new season, starting at 8/7c on ABC.

2. Will all of the original cast members be returning?

Yes, all of the original cast members are expected to return for the new season of Grey's Anatomy.

3. How many seasons has Grey's Anatomy had?

As of April 2019, Grey's Anatomy has had 15 seasons.

4. Will there be any major changes to the show in the new season?

There have been no major changes announced for the new season of Grey's Anatomy, but fans can expect the usual drama, romance, and medical cases.

5. Will there be any new characters in the new season?

There have been no new characters announced for the new season of Grey's Anatomy, but there may be some new faces in guest roles or recurring arcs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Miss Cori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pamperedbecky