• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Greg My Cs Doesn't Show Me as Gold Anymore

In summary, there is a system limitation that does not grandfather previous Gold members into lifetime membership. This means that subscriptions will still expire after one year. If this happens, members can pay for Gold membership one more time to become lifetime members. Some Gold lifetime members may receive a subscription expiration notice, but this is due to their previous 1-year subscription still being active when they signed up for lifetime membership. The notice can be ignored and the membership will not expire. If there are any issues with membership, the customer service team at Pampered Chef is available to help resolve them.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I upgraded to Gold & should be lifetime but have reverted back to plain member.

1. Gold Membership became lifetime in August of 08. Making this change did
not grandfather those members who were already Gold in as lifetime. Your
subscriptions will still expire at the end of one year. This is a system
limitation that I can't get around. Once your subscription is up you can
pay gold one more time and then you are lifetime.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/payments.php

2. Some of you who are gold lifetime members have been receiving a
subscription expiration notice. This is likely due to the fact that your 1yr
subscription was still active when you signed up for the gold lifetime. When
you sign up for the gold lifetime before your 1yr subscription is up it just
adds the subscription instead of replacing it. So your getting the notice that
your 1yr is up and that is fine. It will expire and you'll never notice a
difference because you are also set on gold membership which won't expire.

I mis understood sorry! I just paid again.

Thanks for posting... however, after many emails on the same subject, I never got a personal response to explain this. I renewed because I was "locked out". How can I resolve this matter without paying for another Gold membership after I just renewed & paid for the Gold previously?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you have reverted back to a plain member after upgrading to Gold. Our team at Pampered Chef is always happy to help with any membership issues and we want to make sure you are getting the most out of your consultant experience. Have you reached out to our customer service team yet? They will be able to assist you with getting your account back to Gold status. Thank you for being a part of our consultant community and we hope to have this issue resolved for you soon.

1. Why is my CS not showing me as gold anymore?

One possible reason for this could be that your CS status has expired. Gold status is only valid for a certain period of time, and if you do not meet the necessary requirements to maintain it, your status will revert back to a lower level.

2. How can I regain my gold status?

If your gold status has expired, you can regain it by meeting the necessary requirements for that level again. This may include reaching a certain amount of sales or recruiting a certain number of people to join your team.

3. Can I still receive benefits and rewards with a lower CS status?

Yes, even if you are not currently at gold level, you can still receive benefits and rewards based on your current CS status. However, some benefits and rewards may only be available to those at a certain level.

4. How often does my CS status need to be renewed?

Your CS status needs to be renewed every year. This means that you will need to meet the necessary requirements for your current level once again to maintain your status for the following year.

5. Can I track my progress towards regaining my gold status?

Yes, you can track your progress towards regaining your gold status through your CS dashboard. This will show you how close you are to meeting the requirements for the gold level and how much time you have left to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies