• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Green & Gold Packer Party Ideas - Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation revolved around ideas for a Green & Gold Packer Party, with suggestions such as Jamaican Jerk Nachos, Lemonade with lime slices and lime sherbert, and a Chicken and Broccoli Braid. The participants also discussed their love for the Packers and how dedicated fans in Wisconsin are during the playoffs. Some shared their experiences at Packers games and the strong sense of unity among the state's residents over the team.
missiemom
Help I just had a customer email me & ask if I had any ideas for a Green & Gold Packer Party tomorrow. I can't think of anything besides green and yellow jello and guacamolie. (I know I can't spell today.) Help and idead would be great.

Look up the football cake in CC, you can customize it to the colors.

Thanks I just finished emailing her the recipe.

Harvest Gold Tostitos Chips and Guacamole.

Jamaican Jerk Nachos topped with green and yellow peppers.

Trifle or dessert with lemon and lime slices...

Dessert tray with cucumbers, green and yellow peppers, broccoli with dill dip but add a little yellow food coloring to the dill dip to make it yellow.

Lemonade with lime slices and lime sherbert
Limeade with lemon slices and/or lemon sherbert

How fun! The parties are starting early up in WI huh?;) DH got an email today from GB Packers news; they already have the division champs hats for sale! (I hope they're not jinxing them!)
When we have Packers parties for dh, when the game is actually aired here; we have chips/cheese dip & brats.

lacychef said:
How fun! The parties are starting early up in WI huh?;) DH got an email today from GB Packers news; they already have the division champs hats for sale! (I hope they're not jinxing them!)
When we have Packers parties for dh, when the game is actually aired here; we have chips/cheese dip & brats.

Hey, many people have a party for EVERY game. :)

Planning on Thurs. for a major game on Sunday isn't too early...

How about the Chicken and Broccoli Braid, use a yellow pepper vs the red pepper, and golden cheese along with the broccoli for your green you would be all set!

janetupnorth said:
Hey, many people have a party for EVERY game. :)

Planning on Thurs. for a major game on Sunday isn't too early...
Well, here in KS, they don't play all the GB games; seems they think we'd rather watch the Chiefs since they're closer:yuck: We've been so glad that they've been in some big games this year, so we know they'll be on tv!

Let me just tell you that Packers fans are DIE HARD! I took DH to the Packers vs. Rams game in STL in December & it was amazing. The hotel we stayed in was full of cheeseheads & outside the dome was incredible. Steven Jackson (Rams) said it was like being at a Packers home game. :D

Everytime the got close to the Rams endzone, the fans were cheering GO, PACK, GO and he couldn't concentrate!

Thanks everyone. You are all awesome. I did think of the Jerk Chicken Nachos but it is for her workplace today and she would have no way of cooking it. Here in WI we all take turns hosting a Packer Party almost every week. I think between our group of friends we only missed 4 games without a party. Sometimes that really nice because I get a headache from everyone yelling at the refs. Cuz they can hear you throught the TV. We have 3 parties we were invited to this Sunday but we picked the one closest to home because of it being a 5:30 start and our kids need to get to bed at somewhat of a decent time. I haven't decided what I am making yet I will have to call my MIL tonight.

lacychef said:
Well, here in KS, they don't play all the GB games; seems they think we'd rather watch the Chiefs since they're closer:yuck: We've been so glad that they've been in some big games this year, so we know they'll be on tv!
I can't tell you how many times FOX put an old movie on instead of the football game this year:grumpy: - there were SEVERAL times that the Packer game was the one we would have seen:cry: . Come on! I know there are a lot of Packer fans here - we even have Packer Bars (and there aren't that many bars here - unlike South Milwaukee where there is one on every corner it seems) and I see license plate covers, shirts, etc on people all the time.

I've got my Packer shirt on today at work! :)

janetupnorth said:
I've got my Packer shirt on today at work! :)
Hello!!! :eek:

Does anyone in WI wear anything ELSE during the playoffs especially??:love:

BethCooks4U said:
Hello!!! :eek:

Does anyone in WI wear anything ELSE during the playoffs especially??:love:

LOL!
When we went up to a game a few years ago (preseason--only way we could afford/get tickets) we just loved everyone's attitudes. It was a great place to visit! Talk about one state in unity over one team.

lacychef said:
LOL!
When we went up to a game a few years ago (preseason--only way we could afford/get tickets) we just loved everyone's attitudes. It was a great place to visit! Talk about one state in unity over one team.
I tried to sell a house in Waukesha, WI the fall that the Packers were on their way to the superbowl -was it 96? (they won!) NO ONE was looking at houses especially on Sundays. I bet it's the same this year.

Good luck to all you packer fans. This is the only time of the year I really watch NFL (I would rather watch college football). Anyway, I have to go with the Giants on this game. One of the guys from the giants is from the town I live in. His fiance is a daughter of a friend of mine and maybe having a PC bridal shower for them.

LOL Becky, that's funny! (well, kinda...)

Nicki, that's awesome!

Related to Green & Gold Packer Party Ideas - Help Needed!

1. What are some appetizer ideas for a Green & Gold Packer party?

Some popular appetizer ideas for a Green & Gold Packer party include cheese and sausage platters, green and gold vegetable trays, and cheese curds with dipping sauces. Other options could include mini bratwurst bites, Wisconsin beer cheese dip, and Packer-shaped cookies.

2. How can I decorate for a Green & Gold Packer party?

Decorations for a Green & Gold Packer party can include green and gold streamers, balloons, and tablecloths. You can also use Packer-themed paper plates, cups, and napkins. Other ideas include hanging Packer jerseys or banners, and using green and gold pom-poms and foam fingers for a festive touch.

3. Are there any games or activities that are perfect for a Green & Gold Packer party?

Yes, there are many games and activities that are perfect for a Green & Gold Packer party. You could have a Packer trivia game, a Packer-themed scavenger hunt, or even a mini football toss game. Another idea is to have a Packer-themed photo booth with props like cheeseheads, foam fingers, and Packer jerseys.

4. What are some dessert options for a Green & Gold Packer party?

For dessert, you could serve Packer-themed cupcakes with green and gold frosting, or a green and gold layered cake. Another idea is to make football-shaped cookies or Packer-themed sugar cookies. You could also have a dessert bar with green and gold candies and chocolates.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for my Green & Gold Packer party?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has many products that would be perfect for a Green & Gold Packer party. You could use the Quick Slice or Mandoline to make easy work of slicing vegetables for a green and gold veggie tray. The Rockcrok Dutch Oven is perfect for making a hearty Wisconsin beer cheese dip. And the Mini Muffin Pan is great for making mini bratwurst bites. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jrny2001