• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Creative Birthday Party Ideas for a 13-Year-Old?

In summary, Kelly's son turned one on the 1st of July and she did a checkerboard cake and a strawberry cheesecake in mini fluted pans for her daughter and her cousins to decorate. It was a big hit with both kids and adults alike.
KellyRedHead
Hey Everyone!

I wondered if any one might have some ideas for a birthday party?

My friends daughter is having a 13th birthday party for her daughter and thought it would be fun to have them cook or bake something on their own (with supervision of course!).
Any ideas??

Thanks in advance for any help! This board is great!

Kelly V.

I am doing a show in August for my s-i-law and niece (she is 12) and we are doing a 1st annual Mother-daughter Dress your Bananna Ice Cream Social. I will be demo-ing Banannas Foster Stir-Fry to the mom's while the girls prepare the sundae toppings with the products, and then they get to tell how they did it, then we fix sundae's. It should be a GREAT time. Let me know if you want myinfo- I have a file for the invitation and point system for the dress your bananna contest.

Hi Mrssyvo!

Thanks for the info! I would appreciate it if you could send it to me. I am not really sure what to do. Its not going to be a demo to any parents, my friend just thought it would be fun to have the girls make something for a snack or a dessert and feel good about the fact they made it and had fun too!
You can send it to [email protected]

Thanks, I appreciate any help!
Kelly :)

When my son turned one on the 1st of July, I did the checkerboard cake (white and blue) and then did the strawberry cheesecake (microwave recipe, just did it in the oven following the directions on the box) in the mini fluted pan so that my daugher (7) and her cousins (ages 11,6 & 2) could decorate them with icing, and all the sprinkles and stuff. They had a blast, and everyone was impressed with the checkerboard cake... couldn't believe that I made it myself!!! The girls was so happy because they got their "very own cake"

It was a big hit, for kids and adults

What are some unique birthday ideas for adults?

1. Host a themed dinner party: Choose a fun theme and have guests dress up and bring a dish to share.2. Plan a day trip to a nearby city or attraction: Take a group of friends or family to explore a new place.3. Attend a cooking class or wine tasting: Learn a new skill while celebrating.4. Have a game night: Gather friends for a night of board games, card games, or even a murder mystery.5. Rent a cabin or beach house: Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy some relaxation with loved ones.

What are some budget-friendly birthday ideas?

1. Have a picnic: Pack some snacks and enjoy a day at the park with friends.2. Create a personalized scavenger hunt: Use clues and locations that are meaningful to the birthday person.3. Host a potluck: Have guests bring a dish to share and enjoy a low-key gathering.4. Plan a movie marathon: Choose a theme or favorite movie series and spend the day watching movies.5. Have a game night: Pull out some old board games or have a video game tournament with friends.

How can I make a birthday celebration special during the pandemic?

1. Host a virtual party: Use video conferencing platforms to gather friends and family for a virtual celebration.2. Plan a drive-by parade: Have friends and family drive by the birthday person's house with signs and decorations.3. Create a care package: Fill a box with small gifts, treats, and handwritten notes and send it to the birthday person.4. Have a movie night in: Use streaming services to watch a movie together while apart.5. Plan a backyard or outdoor gathering: If safe and allowed, have a small gathering in a backyard or park with social distancing measures in place.

What are some fun birthday ideas for kids?

1. Have a themed party: Choose a favorite character or activity and plan games, decorations, and food around it.2. Have a sleepover or campout: Set up tents, make s'mores, and spend the night under the stars.3. Plan a day at a trampoline park, indoor playground, or laser tag arena.4. Have a craft party: Set up different craft stations for kids to create and take home.5. Plan a trip to a zoo, aquarium, or amusement park.

How can I make a birthday celebration more meaningful?

1. Have a volunteer day: Spend the day giving back to the community or a cause that is important to the birthday person.2. Plan a surprise visit or call from a distant loved one.3. Create a photo album or scrapbook: Fill it with memories and pictures to look back on.4. Write a heartfelt letter or poem: Express your love and appreciation for the birthday person.5. Plan an activity or outing that the birthday person has always wanted to do.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pckristinv
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • katchkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies