• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back-to-School: Fix Kids' Lunches Party!

Use the big Wilton cutters that are metal b/c they use most all of the sandwich and u can cut through the enitire already made sandwich. They some kind at Walmart that will use the whole sandwich but it does not look thick enough to cut through a fixed sandwich to where I do not have to cut each thing individually.
DeniseJoiner
I had a lady call this afternoon and would like to do a back to school... learn how to fix your kids lunches themed party! She is very interested in having stations to set around the kitchen... but the only ideas i have are...

the sandwich station with the cut n seal...

any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

thanks so much.

What about cutting the apple with the wedger (almost all the way, but still connected), pulling out the center, filling it with peanut butter then putting back together and wrap in saran wrap?Or using the creative cutters to cut fun little pieces of cheese for crackers?

Great Idea!

How about Wrap Sandwiches, too? Use the spreader to spread PB & Honey, slice a banana w/ the egg slicer, and wrap it all up....include some caramel or cinnamon sprinkles for yummy crunch and flavor! OR
Stir a little dill mix into some cream cheese, and spread some on a wrap, sprinkle with shredded cheese and some turkey slices, and wrap up....if the kids will eat lettuce, add some shredded romaine to it, or some spinach leaves.

I use the apple wedger to do like Alison suggested - but put the PB in a little cup for dipping.

Make some different veggie and fruit dips that are kid friendly. DS loves PB dip - with marshmallow cream and maple syrup stirred into some PB...it's a great dip for apples, bananas, and graham cracker sticks, and it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

Or there is a great PC dip - I'd have to find it. It's called Cool Lime Dip, I think, and it's made with lime yogurt, and cool whip.....great with all kinds of fruit.

Stuff celery! Use peanut butter & raisins, or cream cheese with different seasoning - sweet w/ sprinkles or savory w/ different spice rubs or blends....

Luke loves sandwiches with the sandwich maker. Sealing with it holes things in better. Especially PBJ. I also at times have done grilled cheese with it, make the sealed sandwich and then grill.

I have the cut n seal but my DS refuses to eat sandwiches that are in a circle shape couldnt tell you why.

ooh Becky... I LOVED stuffed celery as a kid - in fact to this day it is the only way I will eat celery!

Jennie4PC said:
I have the cut n seal but my DS refuses to eat sandwiches that are in a circle shape couldnt tell you why.

LOL - my DS wants his PB & J round - but a grilled cheese MUST be in triangles!:rolleyes: Make either the other way, and there is a meltdown!

GourmetGirl said:
ooh Becky... I LOVED stuffed celery as a kid - in fact to this day it is the only way I will eat celery!

That's how we like it too...and it can be stuffed with different things - we just like it stuffed!

Jennie4PC said:

Lukes loves shapes of any kind. Good thing he does not realize that "triangles and rectangles" are just my way of not getting the cookie cutters out sometime, ha! He will not eat a sandich unless it is in a shape.

I get those big Wilton cutters that are metal b/c they use most all of the sandwich and u can cut through the enitire already made sandwich. They some kind at Walmart that will use the whole sandwich but it does not look thick enough to cut through a fixed sandwich to where I do not have to cut each thing individually.

1. How can I host a successful "Back-to-School: Fix Kids' Lunches Party!"?

To host a successful party, be sure to invite plenty of parents with school-aged children and provide a variety of easy and fun lunch recipes for them to try. You can also offer special discounts or promotions on lunch containers and other back-to-school essentials.

2. What types of recipes will be featured at the "Back-to-School: Fix Kids' Lunches Party!"?

Our party will showcase a variety of delicious and nutritious lunch recipes that are perfect for busy parents and picky eaters. We will have options for sandwiches, wraps, salads, and more, all using Pampered Chef products to make meal prep easier.

3. Can I purchase products at the "Back-to-School: Fix Kids' Lunches Party!"?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products at the party. Our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases and answer any questions you may have about our products and their benefits.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Back-to-School: Fix Kids' Lunches Party!"?

No, our parties are always free to attend. We want to provide a fun and informative experience for all parents looking to improve their kids' lunch options for the upcoming school year.

5. Can I bring my children to the "Back-to-School: Fix Kids' Lunches Party!"?

While we understand the topic of the party is geared towards children, we kindly ask that you do not bring them to the event. Our parties are meant to provide a relaxing and informative atmosphere for adults to learn and socialize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GracedLiving
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Halle-Doodle