• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Deals on Quality Stamps from www.jostamp.com

In summary, to find out about the latest deals on stamps from www.jostamp.com, you can sign up for their newsletter or follow them on social media. The stamps from www.jostamp.com are of excellent quality and they strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days. They also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and discounts for bulk orders.
jrstephens
I just ordered on from www.jostamp.com It was $12.94 total including shipping and handling. I had a brochure in with my credit card bill this month. My boss' wife ordered some from here a few months back for our office and they are really nice and big.

Last edited:
I gave in & got a new one from mStaples last month - I had to cough up $19.95 for it - - ouch. Wish I head known about your company first.

Me too Carolyn.....

*Cough Cough* Where were you two months ago Jennifer?? :p

Also, try thestampman.com That site is very reasonable, including shipping!

hoosierchef said:
Me too Carolyn.....

*Cough Cough* Where were you two months ago Jennifer?? :p

Not looking at my credit card statement if possible!! Or off working to pay on the balance!!! haha!!:D

Is there some kind of stamp ink you add to these to refill??

You can get stamp ink at any office supply store, in the aisle with the stamp pads and stamps. I have 3 bottles at home: red, blue and black, and have reinked my stamps many times. (I use 2 from Nancy's on all receipts: "Thank You" with a chef's hat in blue, and "Put this receipt under your silverware drawer" in red. I have a couple with my info in black that I use on non-shiny paperwork like order forms and monthly special printouts.)

Related to Great Deals on Quality Stamps from www.jostamp.com

1. How can I find out about the latest deals on stamps from www.jostamp.com?

To stay updated on the latest deals on stamps from www.jostamp.com, you can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. We regularly post about our promotions and discounts on our website and social media platforms.

2. Are the stamps from www.jostamp.com of good quality?

Yes, the stamps from www.jostamp.com are of excellent quality. We only source our stamps from trusted and reputable manufacturers to ensure that our customers receive the best products.

3. How long does it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order from www.jostamp.com may vary depending on your location. However, we strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped so you can track its estimated delivery date.

4. Can I return or exchange my stamps if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee at www.jostamp.com. If you are not satisfied with your stamps, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders at www.jostamp.com. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our bulk purchasing options and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AprilM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • susan g
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • KellyTheChef