• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations...

2. Who is the Chief of Surgery at Grey Sloan Memorial? A. Dr. Webber B. Dr. Shepherd 3. What is the name of the hospital where Meredith works?A. Seattle Grace Mercy West B. Grey Sloan Memorial
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Ok - I am posting this separately to try to get it some attention LOL
I have been playing around a bit but desperately need some help - some creative input and some makor tweaking....anyone????

Attachments

• Grays Anatomy Flyer INvite.doc
    24 KB · Views: 555
Help?!?!?!
Is there anyone out there???

I am really interested in creating something cool as well. I just forwarded this file to my graphic designer husband. I will let you know what he comes up with. :D

LisaVH said:
I am really interested in creating something cool as well. I just forwarded this file to my graphic designer husband. I will let you know what he comes up with. :D

Awesome - thanks!!

I don't have any ideas right this second, but I *LOVE* where you're going with it!!!

Okay, this is a rough draft of your rough draft! LOL
But I liked this font....what do you all think? Lets come up with something awesome!

Attachments

• Greys Anatomy Invite.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 445
Ok - I played with it some more - Jen your font wouldn';t work for me - but I found this one...

Who wants to add to it, tweak it, play with it??
I am loving this group effort!!!

Attachments

• Grays Anatomy Invite 1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 422
Wait - I tweaked it a bit more...check this one:

Attachments

25.5 KB · Views: 456
Carolyn,
Love it! Love the "being discharged" with lots of free products! :)

The SALE count. I am cracking up!!!

My hubby came up with the "sale" count part as well as the being discharged part and the RxVp LOL

Caroyln your doing great....:)
Mention something about time to relax, per DR's order....??
could mention something about the FUN being contagious...

???:confused:

lilscrapmama said:
Caroyln your doing great....:)
Mention something about time to relax, per DR's order....??
could mention something about the FUN being contagious...

???:confused:

GREAT ideas!!
How could I word those and where would I work them in?
I love it!! Maybe something about a side effect being that the fun is contagious?

Side effects (all of which are contagious): fun, laughter, increased skills and confidence in the kitchen, desire to repeat the experience in your own home

What a fun idea:) Not sure if you have graphics on it; it says it can't do graphics conversion on my computer. I love how you worded it though!

"Per doctor's orders, this is your prescription for fun!"

"This is surely to be contagious, so make sure you bring a friend!"

I have a hostess that scheduled a show for March 2nd, just so we wouldn't have to miss Greys. And, she is a nurse at our local hospital. I am so recommending this theme show. I may also put on there to wear their scrubs if they'd like! OOHHHH I'm so excited!!!! :p :p :p

lacychef said:
What a fun idea:) Not sure if you have graphics on it; it says it can't do graphics conversion on my computer. I love how you worded it though!

The only graphic I have is a syringe...I was not able to find any other cute ones - anybody have any I can use?

Here's the bulk of the text:
This is your prescription for fun!
It’s the McDreamiest Pampered Chef Party Ever!
If you love Grey’s Anatomy, you will LOVE this cooking show!
Join us for food, fun, friends, and McSteamy Trivia!
Side effects (all of which are contagious):
Fun, laughter, increased skills and confidence in the kitchen, desire to repeat the experience in your own home

Since I used Kimmy's line about the side effects, how can I work in something about bringing a friend and getting a gift for bringing a friend?

Patients will be rewarded for bringing other patients to our practice?

KimmyDarling said:
Patients will be rewarded for bringing other patients to our practice?

MMMmmmm...close but doesn't quite grab me...plus I need help figuring out WHERE to place that line...and a line about the date & time...help???

This is the latest update...

Attachments

27.5 KB · Views: 321
The flyer is really cute!!! I am going to start doing GA shows as well and was looking for an invite... This is really cute thanks for posting it!

chefjen80 said:
The flyer is really cute!!! I am going to start doing GA shows as well and was looking for an invite... This is really cute thanks for posting it!

Mine still needs some tweaking...if you can think of anything to change...please let me know :)

I really like it Carolyn! I might have to put this in my March newsletter as a new theme show idea:)

I did one final tweaking...here it is...any little fixes I need to make?

Attachments

• Grays Anatomy Invite FINAL.doc
    28 KB · Views: 360
I hadn't noticed the "Visiting Hours" part. Fantastic!!!

What are your ideas for recipes for this show? Do you have ideas that go with the theme? And what are your trivia questions? Very interested!! I LOVE Grays!

Mc Dreamy....a yummy chocolate dessert
Mc Steamy - anything hot & fresh out of the oven...
1. What are the first names of Meredith's parents?

A. Elizabeth and Ellis

B. Ellis and Thatcher

C. Ellis and Dorian

2. Match the hunky doc to his or her specialty.

A: McDreamy--neurosurgery;
McSteamy--cosmetic surgery;
Burke--cardiothoracic surgery

B: McDreamy--cosmetic surgery;
McSteamy--neurosurgery;
Burke--neonatal surgery

C: McDreamy--orthopedic surgery;
McSteamy--neurosurgery;
Burke--transplant surgery

3. Who first dubbed Dr. Derek Shepherd "McDreamy"?

A: Meredith, after their first date

B: Bailey, mocking him to her interns

C: Cristina, rolling her eyes

4. Dr. Bailey is now a mom: What's the name of her newborn?

A: Miranda Meredith Bailey

B: Tucker Bailey Jones, Jr.

C: William George Bailey Jones

5. What is the name of Joe's bar near the hospital, where all the doctors regularly hang out?

A: The Emerald City Bar

B: Doc Magoo's

C: Jet City Bar

6. What do all of the episode titles on 'Grey's Anatomy' have in common?

A: All make medical puns

B: All are Shakespeare quotes

C: All are song titles

7. What's the name of the show's theme song?

A: "Nobody Knows"

B: "Cosy in the Rocket"

C: "Suppose You'll Never Know"

8. Sandra Oh, who plays Dr. Cristina Yang, orginally wanted which other role?

A: Dr. Miranda Bailey

B: Dr. Meredith Grey

C: Trick question, she was only interested in the role she plays

9. What was the real name of McDog, the pooch Meredith adopted, then gave to Addison and Derek?

A: He didn't have a name other than McDog

B: Max

C: Doc

10. Where is the glass skybridge where "Grey's" doctors are often seen walking in hospital scenes?

A: It's a real hospital located in Seattle

B: It's a Hollywood set

C: It's a VA center

1. What are the first names of Meredith's parents?
Correct
B. Ellis is her mother, a doctor herself, battling Alzheimer's. Thatcher is the father who she barely knew. He has shown up at Seattle Grace with his new wife and daughter.

2. Match the hunky doc to his or her specialty.
Correct
A: Wonder if anyone ever says to McDreamy: "Well, it's not brain surgery!"? Oh. Wait. It is.

3. Who first dubbed Dr. Derek Shepherd "McDreamy"?
Correct
C: Cristina uttered the nickname that launched a thousand drooly Web sites.

4. Dr. Bailey is now a mom: What's the name of her newborn?
Correct
C. The middle name of her son likely comes from Dr. George O'Malley. He convinced her to deliver despite the fact that her husband, Tucker, was undergoing serious surgery at the time.

5. What is the name of Joe's bar near the hospital, where all the doctors regularly hang out?
Correct
A: The Emerald City Bar, "Emerald City" is one of Seattle's many nicknames. Doc Magoo's is the restaurant on competing doctor show "ER."

6. What do all of the episode titles on 'Grey's Anatomy' have in common?
Correct
C: All are song titles. Titles have included "Owner of a Lonely Heart," "Thanks for the Memories" and "Yesterday."

7. What's the name of the show's theme song?
Correct
"Cosy in the Rocket," by British band Psapp (pronounced "Sap"). Neither of the band members own a TV, so they're a bit oblivious to the fuss over the tune.

8. Sandra Oh, who plays Dr. Cristina Yang, orginally wanted which other role?
Correct
A: Oh, perhaps best known for her role in the surprise movie hit "Sideways," would have made an impressive Bailey. Fortunately, she so impressed the producers they found another role for her.

9. What was the real name of McDog, the pooch Meredith adopted, then gave to Addison and Derek?
Correct
C: Poor Doc didn't have a long happy life with the McDreamys, though. He developed cancer, it spread, and McVet had to put him down.

10. Where is the glass skybridge where "Grey's" doctors are often seen walking in hospital scenes?
Correct
C: While "Grey's" does shoot a few scenes in Seattle, and the hospital interiors are sets made for the show, the glass atrium is part of a partially unused VA center in the San Fernando Valley. The scenic building is rented out for productions. If you knew this, you either work on the show, made a lucky guess, or are a true "Grey's" devotee. Congratulations! The doctor is in!

Okay, here's my pass at it. I did it in Publisher, but converted it to PDF, so y'all could view it.

Attachments

• Prescription Pad Blank.pdf
    456.3 KB · Views: 520
KimmyDarling said:
Okay, here's my pass at it. I did it in Publisher, but converted it to PDF, so y'all could view it.

OMG I love your version!!!!!!
Can you convert it back to Publisher so I can put my info on it? I can't play around with things in pdf.
Thanks!!!! It's perfection!!

dannyzmom said:
OMG I love your version!!!!!!
Can you convert it back to Publisher so I can put my info on it? I can't play around with things in pdf.
Thanks!!!! It's perfection!!
I will be glad to. I'm so glad you like it! However, I have no idea how the font will look if you don't have what I used (which is why I posted the PDF file). I'll be glad to tell you where to buy it, though, if you want it, too. (My name is Kimmy, and I am a FONT ADDICT!)

Attachments

• Prescription Pad Blank.pub
    96.5 KB · Views: 340
KimmyDarling said:

That is awesome!! Is there a way to edit in PDF format? (sorry, not a computer guru here:rolleyes: )

What kind-of of recipies are you thinking of making for this type of party? Cute idea!

Lacy, I have no idea. Maybe in Photoshop, but I don't know how Publisher files are converted to PDF, so I don't know how the image is pieced together once you open it up to edit it? (If that makes any sense whatsoever!)Since so few people seem to have Publisher (or the fonts I used), I posted a "picture" of it via the PDF, in case anybody wanted to try to recreate it with whatever software they have to use. Hopefully it can be done!I'm glad y'all like it. :)

any idea's on what to cook for this show?

When I did it, I didn't make recipes that were associated with the theme. I made the Chocolate Chip Sensation and my "signature app," Heaven on a Cracker.

KimmyDarling said:
When I did it, I didn't make recipes that were associated with the theme. I made the Chocolate Chip Sensation and my "signature app," Heaven on a Cracker.
Oooooh Kimmy - just what is "Heaven on a Cracker"?

kearstin said:
Oooooh Kimmy - just what is "Heaven on a Cracker"?

It's my world-famous Swiss Cheese Dip! It might be in the files. Let me go copy & paste the recipe. One sec.

Heaven on a Cracker
Courtesy of Kim Moelk, Consultant for The Pampered Chef ®
(703) 861-9613 [email protected]
(Published in Jill Conner Browne’s “The Sweet Potato Queen’s Big Ass Cookbook & Financial Planner)16 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2/3 cup Miracle Whip
8 oz Shredded Swiss Cheese
1 T Green Onion, finely chopped
16 slices crumbled bacon
3/4 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers Preheat oven to 350°.Place cream cheese in the Classic Batter Bowl. Soften in the microwave (about 1 minute).
Add the Swiss Cheese, Miracle Whip, and onion, blending with the Classic Scraper. When blended, put mixture into Deep Dish Baker. Sprinkle crushed crackers and crumbled bacon on top.Either microwave for about four minutes, or bake for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers or chips (Tostitos are perfect for this).NOTES:
Bacon can be cooked on Large Bar Pan in 400° oven for 20-30 minutes. For easy cleanup, you can line bar with Parchment Paper. Remove and allow to cool. Use Food Chopper to make crumbles.Crackers can be crushed in large Zip-Loc bag with Baker’s Roller.

OMG! of course that's good- 16 slices is a pound of bacon!!! Sounds delish.

Thanks for all your great ideas. Does anyone have the Choc. Chip Sensation recipe?

chefjwr said:
Thanks for all your great ideas. Does anyone have the Choc. Chip Sensation recipe?

It is on Joyce's site http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/chocolate_chip_sensation.htm

Do you run these Grey's Anatomy shows just like a normal one? I love Grey's Anatomy and would love to do this kind of show.

I may be a little late to the party, but I love this idea! Of course, you want to make sure your host is a Gray's fan, otherwise it won't fly.

Anyone have any other TV'ish invites/recipes?

My version is basically a regular show, except that I wear scrubs to the show (which I found online for $11!), and do a quick Grey's trivia game at the end.

You guys are so clever! I love this idea!!!

hey with the season premier coming up soon you can do a GA theme show for the premier!!!

abrahamlaur said:
hey with the season premier coming up soon you can do a GA theme show for the premier!!!

When is the season premier?

i have no idea LOl probably sept sometime?

PremeirNew Season starts on Sept 27th @ 9 PM. I'll be there how about you?

<h2>What is the purpose of the "Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations"?</h2><p>The "Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations" are designed to promote and invite people to a Pampered Chef party featuring products inspired by the popular TV show, "Grey's Anatomy". It is a fun and unique way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products while also incorporating a popular theme.</p><h2>Is there a specific target audience for these invitations?</h2><p>The invitations are perfect for fans of the TV show "Grey's Anatomy" or anyone who enjoys cooking and kitchen products. They can also be used to attract new customers who may be interested in trying out Pampered Chef products for the first time.</p><h2>How can I customize these invitations for my event?</h2><p>The "Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations" are editable, so you can easily add your event details, such as date, time, location, and contact information. You can also add your own personal touch by including a message or quote from the show.</p><h2>Can I print these invitations at home or do I need to order them?</h2><p>You can choose to print these invitations at home using your own printer and paper, or you can order them through Pampered Chef's printing service. The invitations are designed to fit standard letter-size paper (8.5x11 inches).</p><h2>Are there any other promotional materials available for the "Gray's Anatomy" themed party?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotional materials, such as flyers, posters, and social media graphics, to help promote your "Gray's Anatomy" themed party. You can find these materials on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.</p>

What is the purpose of the "Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations"?

The "Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations" are designed to promote and invite people to a Pampered Chef party featuring products inspired by the popular TV show, "Grey's Anatomy". It is a fun and unique way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products while also incorporating a popular theme.

Is there a specific target audience for these invitations?

The invitations are perfect for fans of the TV show "Grey's Anatomy" or anyone who enjoys cooking and kitchen products. They can also be used to attract new customers who may be interested in trying out Pampered Chef products for the first time.

How can I customize these invitations for my event?

The "Gray's Anatomy Flyer Invitations" are editable, so you can easily add your event details, such as date, time, location, and contact information. You can also add your own personal touch by including a message or quote from the show.

Can I print these invitations at home or do I need to order them?

You can choose to print these invitations at home using your own printer and paper, or you can order them through Pampered Chef's printing service. The invitations are designed to fit standard letter-size paper (8.5x11 inches).

Are there any other promotional materials available for the "Gray's Anatomy" themed party?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotional materials, such as flyers, posters, and social media graphics, to help promote your "Gray's Anatomy" themed party. You can find these materials on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • lovecookn