• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gray and Purple Are the New Black

In summary, the January Booking Tool is an incentive for consultants to get booked in January. The person who has the most shows booked/held will win a new spring product.
annew
Jan. Booking ToolAre any of you using the January Booking Tool as an incentive????
I've been trying to think of some type of contest.

I'm thinking about offering the consultant w/the most shows booked/held they will win a new spring product

The consultant who hands their full sheet in first will get a prize!

Any other ideas???

This is a great idea. I do like that incentive. Many of my consultants will not earn any of the new products in November - just a fact of who they are so earning one by booking in January might work.

That's what I was thinking esp. if we are earning 2 sets why not give them an incentive they can reach.
Plus we know who will be working in January.
I'm going to give them until Nov. 30 to hand in the sheet in order for it to count towards the incentive....
I hope it works:)

Here's what I just sent out to my team with the form attached:

New challenge for you!

When you hear what's in store for you and your hosts in January you will be glad that you got on the phone NOW and booked a strong January!

Everyone who fills out this form will be entered in a drawing for $25PC dollars once the shows have been held and submitted in January! You get one chance for every show held and submitted in January and a second chance if it's listed on the form. I need the forms by December 15th. No form no entry. Prize will be drawn at the February meeting.

The person who holds and submits the highest # of shows over $300 in January will get your choice from a selection of new spring and current catalog products. If there's a tie all will win!

The trick to booking in January is to talk about it NOW! We all need to be booking in November and December first but when they say they definitely can't even think about booking before the holidays and won't listen to the "your house will be decorated and ready for company" or "everyone is shopping anyway and it's a great excuse to get together" or... THEN offer January. Tell them people will want to get together to relax after the push of the holidays or the best specials at The Pampered Chef happen in January and the highest show averages happen that month too so why not take advantage of it or...

The host and guest specials in January are the best they have ever been. You want your friends and customers to be able to take advantage of it! Book November and December NOW so that you meet more people who can take advantage of those specials!!

(January hint: Stoneware WOW! and FREE $$$ and a HEART) Send me 2 confirmed January bookings, attend the meeting on November 1, or the call on November 5 and I'll give you the details! (Pampered Chef will be sharing the information soon but if you want to get in on it sooner...)

Great incentive!!
I'm going to finish my email & send it out to my team too.

We have a Regional Conference in January so I'm going to tie this in so more of my team will actually go.

Thx!

bethcooks4u said:
(January hint: Stoneware WOW! and FREE $$$ and a HEART) Send me 2 confirmed January bookings, attend the meeting on November 1, or the call on November 5 and I'll give you the details! (Pampered Chef will be sharing the information soon but if you want to get in on it sooner...)[/COLOR]

That is so smart to give them a teaser! You are getting team bookings and meeting attendance and it's costing you nothing. That's using your noggin!

Beth - just sent out an email with your incentive - thanks!

Beth, what form do you use?

Great email Beth!

kcont said:
Beth, what form do you use?

The one that HO sent us:

http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/jan_show_registration.pdf

Haven't had ONE bite!!!

My daughter's sister in law works at Seventeen Magazine in New York. I wonder how long this trend will take to get to the midwest. I love purple.

Purple is already here in the Midwest!!! Just bought a purple sweater and purple button down shirt to go underneath!! Gray has been here for a while.

I also love purple!!! We are having family pics taken and my youngest was complainning about the colors (tans/brown shirt) i told him i didn't pick the color..if i did it would have been purple!!

Related to Gray and Purple Are the New Black

1. What does it mean when you say "Gray and Purple Are the New Black"?

"Gray and Purple Are the New Black" is a popular phrase in the fashion world that refers to the current trend of incorporating shades of gray and purple into your wardrobe. These colors have become a staple in fashion and can be seen in clothing, accessories, and even home decor.

2. How can I incorporate gray and purple into my everyday outfits?

There are many ways to add gray and purple to your wardrobe. You can start by incorporating these colors into your accessories, such as scarves, hats, or jewelry. You can also try pairing a gray top with a purple skirt or vice versa. Don't be afraid to mix and match different shades of these colors to create a unique and stylish look.

3. Are there any rules for wearing gray and purple together?

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to fashion, so feel free to experiment and find what works best for you. However, a general guideline is to pair lighter shades of gray with darker shades of purple and vice versa. Also, try to balance out the colors in your outfit, so one doesn't overpower the other.

4. Can gray and purple be worn in any season?

Yes, gray and purple can be worn in any season, as long as you choose the right fabrics and shades. Lighter shades of these colors are perfect for spring and summer, while darker shades are more suitable for fall and winter. You can also mix in different textures, such as a lightweight gray sweater with a dark purple skirt for a cozy fall look.

5. What are some must-have gray and purple items for my wardrobe?

Some essential gray and purple items to add to your wardrobe include a gray blazer, a purple dress, a gray t-shirt, a purple scarf, and a pair of gray or purple shoes. These versatile pieces can be dressed up or down and will add a pop of color to any outfit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • toaster_pastry