• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gratitude Thread: Focusing on the Blessings in Life

moreutils pieces. I use the rolling tote for every show. It's heavy, but it's easier to manage than a crate and it's great for products that are big or awkward to move.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Sometimes we can get too stressed out because we are too focused on our situation. I'd like to remind myself of the blessings in my life despite my circumstances. This can be a thread to post at least one GREAT thing or blessing in your like each day so that when you start to lose focus, you can be reminded to be greatful for other things.

Does that make any sense to you?

I'll start it off:

Today one really great blessing was that I actually got a chance to go for a walk today. (some people don't even have legs)

my great blessing is my son matthew
who makes me laugh and feel loved daily :)

Today's great thing (well everyday really) Is my beautiful little Isaac! He has been such a blessing to me! And Brianna as well. She is such a generous sweet little girl! I have great kids!

Today my dad not only let me borrow his spare truck until we get our others out of the garage but he came over and picked me and my daughter up and I got to spend an hour chatting with my mom. I love my parents!

Today I sold my car for $200. It was the car we didn't drive anymore that was parked in front of my house like an eyesore. I really needed the $200 to maintain the car I do drive that runs so I am really happy.

:DMy dh who is painting my hallway:cheerleader:

Show to GoWho is using what pieces of the show to go collection for their shows? I am thinking of getting the rolling case, but is it that much better than just using the crate? I usually only take what I need for the recipe, the 12" executive skillet, 8" SS and deep covered baker.

The problem with the rolling tote is that many people have stone driveways and steps and it gets heavy fast. I don't use it any more for shows but I do use it for fairs. I would use it for shows that I knew wouldn't be a problem but then I'd have to repack... That being said, if you are young and in good health you may love it.

I use mine for every show. I agree it is hard on stairs, but I was using a rolling cart for my crate anyway.

The rolling case gets HEAVY very quickly. You have to be very careful not to overpack it.

I use my rolling case for every show - can't imagine how I'd get by without it. I look back on my "crate" days and just scratch my head. But where I live, everything is flat and everyone has paver driveways...so our area is very conducive to using the rolling tote. We also don't deal with snow or slush.

I use the rolling tote too. I broke one of mine and had to get a new one. I was trying to go upstairs and the handle broke. Of course it broke right after my 1 year. So I had to buy one. I had earned it the first time.

I am in my stressful time of the year..... but my blessings everyday are my husband and my daughter. All I need when i am having a bad day is a hug and kiss from my daughter and she makes everything better.

Despite my lack of enough helpers in Cubbies tonight, God's grace was sufficient and all was fine.

I feel your pain....... though mine is with brownie girl scouts!!! :) God gives us blessings for reasons that we might not understand.

I use mine at every show. Totally agree that it is easy to overfill and yes, I did break the handles on my first one when I wasn't being careful. (Mine was under warranty at the time, thank goodness!) Now I try to only load to 1/2 full of products and then top with table coverings.

I continue to take it for a few reasons (even though it does require more care than a crate)....a) it looks professional and hosts/guests comment on it!; b) it is large enough to take wierd sized larger pieces such as the colander bowl set, the stainless steel bowl set, cookware pieces, etc. and c) it often serves as an extra display space for me,when needed. For this, I'll usually put a current PC towel or linen item over the top and then a few products on the top and d) about 60% of the time I can use it as a true rolling cart which saves my back.

I use the other show-to-go pieces depending on how I'm configuring my kit at any particular time. I don't like the tool turn about bag...find it to tight actually with the updated tool turn about. I do like the bag the new consultants get...I must have earned it cause I have it. I typically take the rolling cart, the new consultant bag and then one other rolling bin (from STabples) with my paperwork/guest packs, etc.

I love my show-to-go rolling cart. I looks so professional and isn't as awkward for me as the crate (I don't have full use of right elbow). I generally take it, my TTA bag (packed to the gills), a bag w/laptop and paperwork, and a basket with groceries (I pick those up for the host.) When the new products come out, I put them in the show-to-go bag.

On an ealier CS thread someone (Carolyn?) shared a couple great packing tips for the rolling case (i.e. packing the salad spinner in the SS bowl). I also put a skillet in the front pocket.

My former HD has the packing down to a science. She can fully set up in 6 1/2 minutes! (We've timed her.) She made the decision to minimize her set up time so she could focus more on the host before the show...she then practiced until it was an automatic routine. She is equally efficient when packing up.

leggy

legacypc46 said:
I love my show-to-go rolling cart. I looks so professional and isn't as awkward for me as the crate (I don't have full use of right elbow). I generally take it, my TTA bag (packed to the gills), a bag w/laptop and paperwork, and a basket with groceries (I pick those up for the host.) When the new products come out, I put them in the show-to-go bag.

On an ealier CS thread someone (Carolyn?) shared a couple great packing tips for the rolling case (i.e. packing the salad spinner in the SS bowl). I also put a skillet in the front pocket.

My former HD has the packing down to a science. She can fully set up in 6 1/2 minutes! (We've timed her.) She made the decision to minimize her set up time so she could focus more on the host before the show...she then practiced until it was an automatic routine. She is equally efficient when packing up.

leggy

She even makes US practice it!!! ;) (The HD she's referring to is my Director.)

What is "One Great Thing..."?

"One Great Thing..." is a monthly promotion at Pampered Chef where one product is offered at a discounted price for a limited time. It's a great opportunity to try out new products or stock up on your favorites.

How often does "One Great Thing..." change?

The "One Great Thing..." promotion changes every month, so be sure to check back regularly to see what new product is being offered at a discounted price.

Can I combine the "One Great Thing..." discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "One Great Thing..." cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, the discounted price is usually significantly lower than the regular price, so you're still getting a great deal.

Is "One Great Thing..." available in all countries where Pampered Chef is sold?

Currently, "One Great Thing..." is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

How do I know what the "One Great Thing..." product is for the month?

You can find out what the "One Great Thing..." product is for the month by checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on "One Great Thing..." and other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol