• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grapefruit Knife Request: Needed or For Sale?

In summary, a grapefruit knife is a specialized kitchen tool used for cutting and serving grapefruits. It has a serrated edge and curved blade for easier removal of fruit segments from the rind. While a regular knife can be used, a grapefruit knife is specifically designed for this task and can prevent damage to the fruit. Grapefruit knives are available for purchase in various high-quality materials and should be hand washed and properly stored for longevity. Requests for grapefruit knives are not currently accepted, but the product selection is always expanding.
pamperedtiffani
I am getting requests for a grapefruit knife - do we still have that??? If not, does any one have any they want to part with??? Thanks all!

I'm pretty sure they did away with the grapefruit knife. I like mine, but it's one of those really specific tools. If you aren't eating lots of grapefruit or supremed oranges (sounds all fancy, doesn't it?), it's probably going to just sit in your tool drawer.

Just checked and they have some on Ebay. I know we aren't aloud to sell but I don't know about buying from there. I wouldn't recomend directing your customer there because she/he may cut you out on future purchases.

I love our grapefruit knife. Was so bummed when they discontinued it.

I have a spare, but can't bear to part with it.

Hi there! I am happy to say that we do still have the grapefruit knife available for purchase. It is a great tool for slicing and segmenting grapefruits with ease. If you would like to place an order, please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, if anyone has any extra grapefruit knives that they are looking to part with, feel free to reach out and connect with each other. Thanks!

Related to Grapefruit Knife Request: Needed or For Sale?

What is a grapefruit knife and why do I need one?

A grapefruit knife is a specialized kitchen tool designed specifically for cutting and serving grapefruits. It typically has a serrated edge and a curved blade that makes it easier to remove the fruit segments from the rind. If you enjoy eating grapefruits, a grapefruit knife can be a helpful tool to have in your kitchen.

Can I use a regular knife to cut grapefruits?

Yes, you can use a regular knife to cut grapefruits. However, a grapefruit knife is specifically designed for this task and can make the process easier and more efficient. It also helps prevent the fruit from getting squished or damaged during cutting.

Do you sell grapefruit knives?

Yes, we do sell grapefruit knives. You can find them in our kitchen tools and accessories section. Our grapefruit knives are made of high-quality materials and are designed to make cutting and serving grapefruits a breeze.

Can I request a grapefruit knife if it's not available for purchase?

Unfortunately, we do not offer grapefruit knife requests at this time. However, we are always expanding our product selection, so please check back in the future to see if a grapefruit knife has been added to our inventory.

How do I care for and maintain my grapefruit knife?

To ensure the longevity of your grapefruit knife, we recommend hand washing it with warm water and mild soap after each use. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or steel wool, as they can damage the blade. With proper care, your grapefruit knife will last for many years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • robotChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema