• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Graduation Batter Bowl Idea and ?????

I have a list of things college kids want to take with them. I will post it when I get home. I also have another one with things campers need.Hi Ginger! I would be very interested in the college flyer! Would you mind posting it here? Thanks for all of your encouragement!KristiI'm interested in seeing the 'camper's list'. That would be a great show theme for this summer!I am interested in both the camper's and the college flyers. Are they posted somewhere???
pelamm
Hi all! Just wanted to fill you in on an idea in the works. A friend of mine decorates cakes, and hasn't had her party yet so I lent her my Classic Batter Bowl to make a graduation cake. She will be using the bowl cake for the skull cap part of a mortar board. For the flat part she is covering a square piece of cake board with fabric to match the skull cap part, and adding a tassel and fabric covered button. I think she is placing the mortar board on a larger sheet cake to provide more servings. She promised to take pics when she is done, but I wanted to pass this on since it is that time of year and other people might want to try it.

And, speaking of this time of year, one starts thinking of kids going away to college. So, as a thread, what do you think would be the ideal PC things for a young person living in a dorm room? An obvious choice to me would be the fluted cake pan - can you imagine how popular in the dorm you would be when people have the late night munchies and you whip up a 10-minute cake? LOL. Also, the small bar pan since it would fit in a microwave.

Obviously someone in a dorm room can't have all the PC accoutrement, so it wouldn't be as big a gift registry as a bridal registry, but we can definately try to develop people as long-time customers when they are younger. Have any of you sent your kids off to college with PC? What did they take?

Paula in TN

college ideasI found this on another thread and thought it would just be easier to copy and paste it than make everyone hunt for it. :D I think it was Deb that posted it:

I use the Classic Batter Bowl as a "college bowl" . One that every college kid can participate in.
Eat cheerios in it
Make pancakes and pour from it
Boil rice or noodles in the micro wave ( soup, chili too)
Bake in it in the regular oven
Eat out of it
Store left overs with the lid on in the fridge
Reheat -lid on -keeps microwave clean
Eat out of it again
Place it in the dishwaher or wash it in the sink
Anyway you clean it, a college kids dream

Also MUST haves
Classic scraper
Twixit-its- these will do so much- there is a chart for all the ways Quikut knife Suds pump Bar board Small Bar pan Microcooker Mini Whisk

I have a list of things college kids want to take with them. I will post it when I get home. I also have another one with things campers need.

Hi Ginger! I would be very interested in the college flyer! Would you mind posting it here? Thanks for all of your encouragement!
Kristi

I'm interested in seeing the 'camper's list'. That would be a great show theme for this summer!

I am interested in both the camper's and the college flyers. Are they posted somewhere???

Thanks!!!

Kristy

"Real" College IdeaI learned this from my Director, and it's totally "tongue in cheek" humor. (Only do this with the right crowd, you never want to offend)
Re: The batter bowl....
I say....
This bowl is perfect for the college student leaving home. It's the 24-hour bowl....
Cheerios for breakfast
Top Ramen Noodles for lunch
Mac n Cheese for dinner
Beer mug for dessert! (As much as we hate to admit it, they're doing it!)

janel kelly said:
I found this on another thread and thought it would just be easier to copy and paste it than make everyone hunt for it. :D I think it was Deb that posted it:

I use the Classic Batter Bowl as a "college bowl" . One that every college kid can participate in.
Eat cheerios in it
Make pancakes and pour from it
Boil rice or noodles in the micro wave ( soup, chili too)
Bake in it in the regular oven
Eat out of it
Store left overs with the lid on in the fridge
Reheat -lid on -keeps microwave clean
Eat out of it again
Place it in the dishwaher or wash it in the sink
Anyway you clean it, a college kids dream

Also MUST haves
Classic scraper
Twixit-its- these will do so much- there is a chart for all the ways Quikut knife Suds pump Bar board Small Bar pan Microcooker Mini Whisk

Hi Paula,What a great idea for a graduation cake using the Classic Batter Bowl! I love how creative and versatile our products can be. I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished cake.As for dorm room essentials, I completely agree with your choices of the fluted cake pan and small bar pan. Both are perfect for quick and easy snacks and treats. I also recommend our microwave cookware set, which includes a small saucepan, steamer, and rice cooker. These are perfect for making quick and healthy meals in a dorm room.I haven't personally sent my kids off to college yet, but I have heard from other consultants that the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories are also popular choices for dorm room cooking. And don't forget about our Cutco knives, which are perfect for any kitchen, big or small.Thank you for starting this thread and sparking some great ideas for young adults heading off to college. I will definitely be keeping these suggestions in mind for future customers.

1. What is the "Graduation Batter Bowl Idea"?

The "Graduation Batter Bowl Idea" is a fun and creative way to celebrate a graduate's achievement by using a Pampered Chef batter bowl to create a themed gift basket filled with kitchen essentials.

2. How do I make a "Graduation Batter Bowl"?

To make a "Graduation Batter Bowl," start by filling a Pampered Chef batter bowl with kitchen essentials such as cooking utensils, measuring cups, and dish towels. Then, add in some graduation-themed items like a mini mortarboard cap or a graduation tassel. Finally, wrap the bowl with cellophane and tie a ribbon around it for a finishing touch.

3. Can I customize the "Graduation Batter Bowl" for a specific school or major?

Yes, you can definitely customize the "Graduation Batter Bowl" to fit a specific school or major. Consider adding in items with the school's logo or colors, or including items that represent the graduate's chosen major or career path.

4. What are some ideas for items to put in the "Graduation Batter Bowl"?

Some ideas for items to put in the "Graduation Batter Bowl" include kitchen gadgets like a whisk or spatula, baking mixes or ingredients, a cookbook, a personalized mug or water bottle, and a gift card to a home goods store or grocery store.

5. Is the "Graduation Batter Bowl" only for high school or college graduates?

No, the "Graduation Batter Bowl" can be given to any graduate, whether it's for high school, college, or even a graduate program. It's a thoughtful and practical gift for any graduate who will be starting a new chapter in their life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
chefann
  • nikked
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies