• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My Hwc Products Yesterday!!!

In summary, the Martini Glasses are SO cute, the Love the Twixits- and can't wait to taste the sprinkle, the Tomato Knife might be my fave. I think it's just cuz it's pink though. It's my fave color :)I have the Color-Coated green Tomato Knife and it is one of the best ones I have ever used!, the Sweat Honey Vanilla Sprinkles were yum!, I qualified for them, but they still aren't showing up when I try to track them. My second show shipment just arrived today, so I'm hoping they'll be here in a few days. Mine came today. Fantastic! I can't wait to start carrying the HWC Re
brendaziz
And i LOVE them.
Martini glasses are SO cute.
Love the twixits- and can't wait to taste the sprinkle.
I think the tomato knife might be my fave. I think it's just cuz it's pink though. It's my fave color :)

I have the Color-Coated green Tomato Knife and it is one of the best ones I have ever used!

Mine came today. Fantastic! I can't wait to start carrying the HWC Reusable Shopping Bag. I'm going to use one to hold my HWC products at shows so I can reveal them one by one. :)Tasted the Sweat Honey Vanilla Sprinkles. Yum!

I qualified for them, but they still aren't showing up when I try to track them. My second show shipment just arrived today, so I'm hoping they'll be here in a few days.

raebates said:
Mine came today. Fantastic! I can't wait to start carrying the HWC Reusable Shopping Bag. I'm going to use one to hold my HWC products at shows so I can reveal them one by one. :)

Tasted the Sweat Honey Vanilla Sprinkles. Yum!

Ewwwww...:yuck::yuck:

:p:D:p

babywings76 said:
I qualified for them, but they still aren't showing up when I try to track them. My second show shipment just arrived today, so I'm hoping they'll be here in a few days.

Mine showed up today, as did my 2nd show shipment to my host...but the HWC shipment was never on the tracker for me to track.

I'm relieved to hear you say that, because I was starting to worry that I messed up somehow and there's not going to be a box coming. :eek:

Here's hoping they'll come early next week. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Ewwwww...:yuck::yuck:

:p:D:p

What? Salty and sweet go well together. LOL! I was too excited about my products to type properly. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :p

My second show is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. I called HO yesterday and they told me that my HWC was just shipped (Friday) and finally they gave me a tracking number--it will be here Wednesday!!!!!! Can't wait to see them!

excited about the HWC products this year. Even the bag is nice; and so happy that guests get something for free when they spend $60. just nice to be able to tell them that. a little something goes a long way.

I think this year's HWC stuff is the best we've ever had. There's something for everyone, which is awesome! I can't wait to get mine! :)

just check the rims of your martini glasses -one of mine was chipped. but aside from that - absolutely adorable.

Just got mine today - very cute! Now, I want to go check the rims! :)

You know the other dots stuff doesn't do a thing for me but when I saw the dots Martini Glasses at conference I had to have them. When I saw the HWC stuff in Atlanta I was very happy I had already done 2 shows for this month so I would be getting them. I haven't gotten them yet. Can't wait!

Thanks Harriet! I was also getting worried. My second show went in on the 15th as needed, the show was delivered today but no sign what so ever of my HWC stuff. Do the Martini Glasses appeal to everyone that got them? Even those who do not like the dots? Just curious as I have problems selling the dots. And to be honest, I am more worried about broken stems! When I got my dots wine glasses, two sets for myself and two sets for my mom, all but one was broken! That's 15 out of 16 glasses broken at the stem just below the bowl. They replaced all of those then I still had to send back 8 more as 7 out of the next 16 were broken. It took 3 tries! UGH! Strangely enough I get more complaints about how flimsy they feel rather than because of the dots pattern! Oh well, I think HWC will be very good for us this year!

When you are checking the martini glass rims, check the bases too, mine were chipped there. But they are so cute and I am not a huge fan of pick either. I am saving all of them to donate to my Relay for Life team auction table, but they are all great. Love them.

They arrived today! I got so worried as the whole corner is dented and re-taped but everything - even the glasses - are in good shape. I love the sprinkle! The bags are cool too. I am sort of hoping that maybe we can order a bunch before May as I would love to be able to use them to hand out to my chairpersons in April when I set all my stuff up and give them materials to use. Everything is so cool!

My stuff was scheduled to arrive tomorrow, however, I checked and it was delivered today. It has been pouring down rain all day. Yikes! I can't wait to get home and get my stuff.

Laurie, that is actually funny as we are getting a ton of lake effect snow and I didn't even see the box at first! And it was on my covered porch!

Related to Got My Hwc Products Yesterday!!!

1. What are the most popular products that people receive in their HWC orders?

The most popular products that people receive in their HWC orders tend to be our kitchen gadgets, such as our garlic press, citrus juicer, and microplane grater. Our stoneware and cookware sets are also very popular among our customers.

2. How long does it typically take for HWC products to arrive?

HWC products typically arrive within 5-7 business days from the date of purchase. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

3. Are there any exclusive products that are only available through HWC orders?

Yes, there are exclusive products that can only be purchased through HWC orders. These products are often limited edition or seasonal items that are not available for purchase on our website or through our regular catalog.

4. Can I return or exchange products that I received through HWC?

Yes, you can return or exchange HWC products within 30 days of purchase as long as they are in their original condition and packaging. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

5. Can I earn rewards points or hostess benefits on HWC orders?

Unfortunately, HWC orders do not qualify for rewards points or hostess benefits. However, you can still earn these benefits by hosting a traditional Pampered Chef party or by placing a regular order through our website or catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbie.A.NOC