• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a New Tip Today for the Micro Fiber Towels

In summary, the woman said that she loved the guest special and that she has two rescued Greyhounds. She also said that she would try the towel out on her dog and that it might not do much after the first pass. She also said that the darker towels were great as gifts to her grandson who is an avid bowler.
Ginger428
Gold Member
A woman I was speaking with that is attending a party in April, when I told her the guest special, she said GREAT!!! I LOVE using mine to brush my DOGS....;) She has 2 rescued Greyhounds & she said they love it as well. When you're done just shake it off & throw it in the machine!;) :cool: ;)

I have eskimo dogs - Like to use them to help pick up hair off car seats and sofa

Kathytnt said:
I have eskimo dogs - Like to use them to help pick up hair off car seats and sofa

I saw the pics of your dogs, they are beautiful! I have an 11 year old beagle...:D

Would the hairs get stuck in the towel? My dog has a little bit of terrier in her so she is kinda "wirey" and her hairs get stuck in our clothes sometimes. I would be worried to use a microfiber on her and then have to spend hours pulling hairs out!

gilliandanielle said:
Would the hairs get stuck in the towel? My dog has a little bit of terrier in her so she is kinda "wirey" and her hairs get stuck in our clothes sometimes. I would be worried to use a microfiber on her and then have to spend hours pulling hairs out!

Hmmmmmm..you know what, I would say I'll try it on mine, but hers are short straight hairs....LOL...Tomorrow, I'm gonna go around the Island in search of people that have terriers & I'm gonna let them try 1 of mine to see what happens....:rolleyes:

I can just picture you approaching strangers and saying, "Hi. My name is Ginger. I'm a PC consultant, and I'd like to wipe your dog with my cloth."Let me know how people respond.

raebates said:
I can just picture you approaching strangers and saying, "Hi. My name is Ginger. I'm a PC consultant, and I'd like to wipe your dog with my cloth."

Let me know how people respond.

It does sound funny, but the island I live on is quite small, so I know quite a few people ( and they already know me..:rolleyes: ) so it wont faze them in the least.:cool:

I used my purple one (or whatever the fall color was) to dry my dogs when they came in from the rain. They are Border Collie/Samoyed mix (pictures are in the photo section here) and I actually don't see any dog hair on it... ...kind of surprising since they are REALLY shedders.

I have a husky and her hair is like VELCRO! It sticks to EVERYTHING. Hard to vacuum, hard to get off my clothes...it's a pain in the buns! I'll try this, but I'm afraid it will render my towels useless for kitchen work!

Well of course today it is raining, so I cant find any doggies.....:( . I've been looking for this lady I know that has 3 jack russels, oh well theres tomorrow. The way I figure is if it REALLY doesnt work at least my dog gets a nice towel of her own...;) ;) ;)

I would try it out on my dog but she hasn't been brushed in so long that it wouldn't do much after the first pass! Maybe I'll brush her today and use the towel for maintanence...

The darker towels were great as gifts to our grandson who is an avid bowler. He uses it to wipe off his ball before using it, almost every throw. He has had a 300 game, and called a few minutes ago to say he is a finalist in a YBC tournament, in which he could be the ultimate winner. He is bowling against one of his early teammates. They started bowling in the same league about six years ago, and were on the same team a couple of years. They come from a great alley. The owner of it won the Denny's Classic last weekend.

Grandmarita said:
The darker towels were great as gifts to our grandson who is an avid bowler. He uses it to wipe off his ball before using it, almost every throw. He has had a 300 game, and called a few minutes ago to say he is a finalist in a YBC tournament, in which he could be the ultimate winner. He is bowling against one of his early teammates. They started bowling in the same league about six years ago, and were on the same team a couple of years. They come from a great alley. The owner of it won the Denny's Classic last weekend.
Great idea and Congratulations to your grandson:D

Related to Got a New Tip Today for the Micro Fiber Towels

1. How do I properly wash the microfiber towels?

The best way to wash the microfiber towels is to machine wash them in cold or warm water with a mild detergent. Avoid using fabric softeners or bleach, as they can damage the fibers and reduce their absorbency. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat.

2. Can I use the microfiber towels on any surface?

Yes, the microfiber towels are safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate ones like glass and stainless steel. They are designed to be gentle and won't scratch or leave streaks.

3. How often should I replace my microfiber towels?

Microfiber towels are durable and can last for several years with proper care. However, it is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months, depending on how often they are used and how heavily soiled they become.

4. Can I use cleaning products with the microfiber towels?

Yes, you can use cleaning products with the microfiber towels. However, avoid using harsh chemicals or products with bleach, as they can damage the fibers and reduce their effectiveness.

5. Are the microfiber towels environmentally friendly?

Yes, the microfiber towels are environmentally friendly. They are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide, which are synthetic fibers that are more sustainable and eco-friendly than traditional cotton towels. They also require less water and energy to wash and dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen
  • Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies