• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Housekeeping Magazine - May 2005

Increasing Sales category on the GH website. It's a great resource for your business. :)In summary, someone managed to get a copy of the May 2005, Good Housekeeping Magazine. It featured an article of The Chopper.
Stephanie S
Did anyone manage to get a copy of the May 2005, Good Housekeeping Magazine? I read in our newsletter that it featured an article of The Chopper! By the time I got to the store they had thrown the May issues out and were selling the June ones.

If you were able to get a copy, I was wondering if you might be willing to scan it and post it on this site. It sounds as though it's fantastic PR material! Please let me know.

thank you

I have itI do have it and I will try to scan it and post it on the site. I keep it in my theme show binder,and I must say, it really does make it sell!!
I even put a piece about it in the News section of my website. I'll try to post within the next 24 hrs.

GH File too largeI tried to attach the flyer but I got the message that the file is too large. If someone else has it to give, or knows how I can get around this, let me know!!

Good luck.

Sent to your emailStephanie,
I sent the flyer to your personal email. Hope that's okay.

ladybug said:
I do have it and I will try to scan it and post it on the site. I keep it in my theme show binder,and I must say, it really does make it sell!!
I even put a piece about it in the News section of my website. I'll try to post within the next 24 hrs.

I'd LOVE a copy if you can email it to me since you can't post it here. I'm at [email protected]. Thanks SO much! I really wanted to find this issue too, but couldn't. Thank you!

GhI would like a copy also, please.

will make pdf
ladybug said:
I tried to attach the flyer but I got the message that the file is too large. If someone else has it to give, or knows how I can get around this, let me know!!

Good luck.

If you send the file to me, I can make it a pdf and try to post it back. That may make it small enough that everyone can get it without you having to sending it each person.

did a pdf get postedI'm still looking for a copy of the article, was it able to be posted?
Thanks

Last edited:
GhI went to the Public Library tonight and of course it was checked out. Maybe someone else can find it at your library.
Susan :(

Article posted?I would like a copy also.

Links are availableAnother consultant found the link to the GH site with the article. I think it is in the Increasing Sales category...

Here it is!!!I have found a link! I hope this is the right one!

http://www.wbre.com/good_housekeeping/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=338 ;)

1. What recipes are featured in the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine?

The May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine features a variety of recipes, including a spring vegetable quiche, lemon-thyme chicken with roasted asparagus, and a raspberry swirl cheesecake.

2. Does the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine include any home organization tips?

Yes, the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine includes several home organization tips, such as decluttering your closet and creating a functional home office space.

3. Are there any product reviews in the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine?

Yes, the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine includes product reviews for kitchen appliances, beauty products, and household cleaners.

4. Is there a gardening section in the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine?

Yes, the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine includes a gardening section with tips for planting a beautiful and low-maintenance garden.

5. Are there any DIY projects featured in the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine?

Yes, the May 2005 issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine includes several DIY projects, such as how to make your own natural cleaning products and how to refinish old furniture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• theapronfits
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
theapronfits
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies