• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Cookie Recipe Brand for Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches

In summary, there are many recipes for ice cream sandwiches out there. The best way to make them is to use a cookie cutter that fits in the ice cream maker. The cookies can be either store bought or homemade. The brownies are also a great option for the ice cream sandwich maker.
pampermeRai
Hi all! I have a Mommy & Me party and I am going to make icream sandwiches Does anyone have some good sure-fire cookie recipes (possibly one choc chip, one butter cookie and one oreo-type cookie) or know of good cookie brands that hold up? I'd love to hear them Thanks!

In the store bought variety, Archway cookies has Oatmeal Raisin, and
Chocolate cookies, as well as peanut butter cookies. They are a perfect fit for the ice cream sandwich maker. My homemades are too unpredictable in
size to trust they will fit. Good luck, and let us know if you find the perfect
size. I now have all three of our scoops and may try to get a more consistent size cookie by using one of them. My problem is that some get so crisp that they break in the ice cream sandwich maker. Did the instructions that came with the ICSM give a cookie recipe, or brand to use with it? I don't think so but maybe someone can check before June special comes along.
Grandmarita

Cut them
pampermeRai said:
Hi all! I have a Mommy & Me party and I am going to make icream sandwiches Does anyone have some good sure-fire cookie recipes (possibly one choc chip, one butter cookie and one oreo-type cookie) or know of good cookie brands that hold up? I'd love to hear them Thanks!

I was told that if your cookie comes out too big for the sandwich maker, just cut the cookie with the maker itself! Kinda like when you make 'toads in the hole,' just place the maker over the cookie and press down. Then you've got the perfect size! And you can take the leftover parts and crush them a bit more to use as an ice cream topping!

Brownies work too!Last year I made some with brownies instead of cookies. I just punched out the brownies with the ICSM. The only thing I suggest is using a bigger pan to make the brownies thinner. Those 2 big brownies and the ice cream were a little too rich - even for me!:D Maybe do a 9x13 box in the Bar Pan, just watch your time. You'll have no problem finding people to eat the scraps, or use the scraps for brownie sundaes!

Pepperidge Farms Soft Bake cookies are perfect, right size and soft like a store bought sandwich cookie is.

What is the best cookie recipe for ice cream cookie sandwiches?

The Pampered Chef Good Cookie Recipe is perfect for ice cream cookie sandwiches. Its soft and chewy texture pairs well with the creamy ice cream filling.

Can I use any type of ice cream for these sandwiches?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream for these sandwiches. The cookie recipe is versatile and will pair well with any flavor of ice cream.

How should I store the cookies for the sandwiches?

The cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to make the sandwiches ahead of time, you can wrap them individually in plastic wrap and store them in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.

Can I make the cookies in advance?

Yes, you can make the cookies in advance. Once they are cooled, you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.

Can I customize the cookies for different flavors?

Yes, you can customize the cookies for different flavors by adding in mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. You can also use different extracts, such as almond or peppermint, to add a unique flavor to the cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • BettyBoop
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mspibb