• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Books to Read on Direct Sales?

In summary, there are many popular books on direct sales including "The Direct Selling Revolution" by Randy Gage, "Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional" by Eric Worre, "Direct Selling 101" by Belinda Ellsworth, "Be a Direct Selling Superstar" by Mary Christensen, and "The Four Year Career" by Richard Bliss Brooke. For new direct sales consultants, books such as "The Direct Sales Bible" by Mary Christensen, "The Successful Direct Seller" by Lin Schreiber, and "The Ultimate Guide to Direct Selling" by Judy O'Higgins are recommended. To build a successful team in direct sales, "The Power of One" by John C. Maxwell
cla519
Can anyone recomend any good direct sales books? I have read Doris' book. Any others?

cla519 said:
Can anyone recomend any good direct sales books? I have read Doris' book. Any others?

I highly recommend Ilene Meckley books! You can get her newsletters from www.ilenemeckley.com

:)

I've also heard good things about Zig Zigler but haven't read anything of his yet

I recomend BUILD IT BIG it is put out by the Direct Selling Womens Alliance. It is a great book with lots of insights. We resently had a Directors retreat with the founder of this group as the speaker. It was wonderful

Build it BigI 2nd that! I even got a copy signed by one of the ladies in the book, I also bought a copy. It's GREAT.

ShanaSmith said:
I recomend BUILD IT BIG it is put out by the Direct Selling Womens Alliance. It is a great book with lots of insights. We resently had a Directors retreat with the founder of this group as the speaker. It was wonderful

Hi there! I would highly recommend "The Direct Sales Bible" by Beverly J. Avant. It covers everything from building a successful business to effective sales techniques. Another great read is "The Four Year Career" by Richard Bliss Brooke. Both of these books have been extremely helpful in my own direct sales journey. Happy reading!

1. What are some popular books on direct sales?

Some popular books on direct sales include "The Direct Selling Revolution" by Randy Gage, "Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional" by Eric Worre, "Direct Selling 101" by Belinda Ellsworth, "Be a Direct Selling Superstar" by Mary Christensen, and "The Four Year Career" by Richard Bliss Brooke.

2. Are there any books specifically for new direct sales consultants?

Yes, there are several books geared towards new direct sales consultants. Some examples include "The Direct Sales Bible" by Mary Christensen, "The Successful Direct Seller" by Lin Schreiber, and "The Ultimate Guide to Direct Selling" by Judy O'Higgins.

3. Can you recommend a book on building a successful team in direct sales?

One highly recommended book on building a successful team in direct sales is "The Power of One" by John C. Maxwell. Other popular titles include "Building a Network Marketing Business" by Jim Rohn and "Game Plan: The Definitive Guide to Building a Successful Direct Sales Team" by Sarah Robbins.

4. Are there any books that cover the basics of direct sales and networking?

Yes, there are many books that cover the basics of direct sales and networking. Some options include "Direct Sales for Dummies" by Belinda Ellsworth, "The Networking Revolution" by Jessica Higdon, and "Building a Successful Network Marketing Company" by Brian Carruthers.

5. Are there any books on direct sales specifically for women?

Yes, there are books on direct sales specifically for women. Some popular titles include "Girl, Get Your Mind Right!" by Sarah Robbins, "The 10 Habits of Highly Successful Women" by Pat Mussieux, and "Girl, Wash Your Face" by Rachel Hollis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sculbertson2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristanmary