• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Business Opportunities with Mailing Information | Tips & Ideas

In summary, you can include your business card, mini catalog, or labels with your shipping to increase business.
tinat51796
I know I've read somewhere on here about including your business card or something when you send in payments for bills. I recently sold some books on ebay and was thinking about including my information with the books that I ship. What would you send? Just a business card? Some type of flyer? Or a coupon of some sort to use on PC purchases? I have three books that I'm shipping to different parts of the country....if I could find increased business this way I'd love it. Please don't misunderstand...I'm not selling anything PC on ebay or even considering it. I'm just looking for ways to increase business. What do you think? Thanks!

I've done this in the past. A whole catalog is overkill (unless you have old ones to get rid of and put the old catalog poem on the front). A good combo is a mini catalog with your info on it, and a business card. It's also light enough that it shouldn't raise the shipping price on your item.

chefann said:
I've done this in the past. A whole catalog is overkill (unless you have old ones to get rid of and put the old catalog poem on the front).

May I ask...what is the "old catalog poem"?

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.Then put your name, phone number, PWS, etc. I print these on labels (6 to a page shipping labels, or 10 to a page address labels) and stick them right in the middle of the cover, so they can't be missed.

chefann said:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free!
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.

Then put your name, phone number, PWS, etc. I print these on labels (6 to a page shipping labels, or 10 to a page address labels) and stick them right in the middle of the cover, so they can't be missed.

That's great! Thanks for sharing that. Quick question - how do you explain that some of the items are discontinued? Or has that never been an issue for you?

If they contact you right away (and you include a f/w catalog), then it's not an issue. If they don't, then they must assume some things may be gone. Or just mention, some items may be discontinued. For all current products, check out my website!! I ordered something on ebay a couple years ago and HE is doing his 2nd show!! AND sometime, I think he'll sign. He wants to. All I did was mention that I was a PC consultant in our email correspondence. I bought sleepers from his wife. She mentioned her husband did all the cooking and loved PC so please send a catalog. He had an $800 show!! Crazy. His goal is $1000 this time! Of course, I've gotten interest before with nothing happening, but it's not a lot of effort and possibly great payoff.

:)
wickednoodle said:
That's great! Thanks for sharing that. Quick question - how do you explain that some of the items are discontinued? Or has that never been an issue for you?

The poem's first line states that the catalog is old, so for me personally I have had people say, "oh, so some items are probably discontinued." People understand that products come and go from the Product line all of the time!:)

If they call and ask, just let them know if they want a new catalog, they can get one. It's just so that you aren't giving out new catalogs to people who may throw them away.

wadesgirl said:
If they call and ask, just let them know if they want a new catalog, they can get one. It's just so that you aren't giving out new catalogs to people who may throw them away.
Exactly! Sure, you spent the money on the catalogs when they were new, but if you can generate some interest with them instead of just throwing them out, that's better! And since it's likely that they'll just throw it out (despite evidence to the contrary in the story above), you're not out a new catalog.

Thanks for all the great ideas! I still have a bunch of the Christmas mini catalogs. Would it be ok to use those even though it's not Christmas? I could see using the spring ones but I don't have them yet. I don't want to send full size catalogs because I still need some for shows later this month. Thanks for the help!

Sure! Put a little note in it or on the front. Those are nice, because they show a good variety of products in real-life use pics, not just a catalog-style photo.

I think I'll be using the holiday ones too. I also end up with extras of all the mini ones!! Problem is many things are discontinued out of those too. If not too many, you could put a sticker over them or something.

1. What is the mailing address for Pampered Chef?

The mailing address for Pampered Chef is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

2. Can I update my mailing address for my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can update your mailing address by logging into your account on our website and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, you can update your mailing information.

3. How long does it typically take for orders to be delivered via mail?

Delivery times vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. On average, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

4. I accidentally entered the wrong mailing address for my order. Can I change it?

If you have not yet received a shipping confirmation email, you can contact our customer service team to update your mailing address. If your order has already been shipped, we may not be able to make any changes.

5. Do you offer international mailing services?

At this time, we only offer mailing services within the United States and Canada. We do not currently ship internationally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies