• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Value of the Golf Towel from the Denver Conference?

In summary, the golf towel from conference is made of high-quality microfiber material, measuring 16 inches by 24 inches, and comes with a carabiner clip for easy attachment to a golf bag or belt loop. It is also machine washable and has a sleek and professional design, making it a great addition to any golf bag. Unfortunately, customization options are not currently available.
lisaterwilliger
Gold Member
Did anyone happen to buy the golf towel from the merril booth in Denver? If so, do you remember how much it was? I donated mine to a golf tournament fundraiser and need to know the value of it but can not for the life of me find my receipt...my office is now in boxes since its becoming the baby's room...can anyone help me?

Thanks! :)

There is one on Merrill now in the "While Supplies Last" section. It shows as $4.95 for one.

Thanks! I'll have to check to make sure its the one...I'm sure it is...how many golf towels does one company make? haha Thanks! :)

1. What is the material of the golf towel?

The golf towel from conference is made of high-quality microfiber material, which is soft, absorbent, and durable. It is perfect for wiping down clubs, balls, and hands during a round of golf.

2. How big is the golf towel?

The golf towel measures 16 inches by 24 inches, making it the perfect size to clip onto your golf bag or carry in your pocket. It provides enough surface area for all your cleaning needs while still being compact and lightweight.

3. Does the golf towel come with a clip or attachment?

Yes, the golf towel comes with a carabiner clip that easily attaches to your golf bag or belt loop. This allows for convenient access during your game and prevents the towel from getting lost or falling off.

4. Is the golf towel machine washable?

Yes, the golf towel is machine washable for easy cleaning after a round of golf. We recommend washing it with similar colors on a gentle cycle and air-drying it to maintain its quality and longevity.

5. Can I customize the golf towel with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the golf towel from conference does not offer customization options at this time. However, the sleek and professional design makes it a great addition to any golf bag or gift for any golfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl