• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to the Minneapolis Spring Launch? Sign in Here!

Where was he yesterday? They haven't posted the video the last I checked. I am not sure where you are looking, but the video was posted a few days ago. He was in Lancaster, PA on day 2.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Me :) :chef::)

I am going to MPLS

Me!! I haven't registered yet, but plan to on the 15th.

I'll be in Minneapolis with 3 of my team!

bump.........

Me! My mom is watching my two boys so I get to go! Question though, where the heck are we again? I can't seem to find that info anywhere! Help!Karen

I'll be there!

you betcha!

I will be in Minneapolis ..We are going up monday night.. Fun Fun, I can't wait.

WAhoo!!! So Awesome! Can't wait to hear how everyone else's launches went!

How cool that we had PHIL!!!! Wahoo for extra incentive points! Made up for the LONG commute and being 20 mins late!

Oh yay for you! How many extra incentive points was it? We kept hoping in Columbus, but obviously he wasn't in Columbus if he was in Minneapolis!! LOL!

We recieved 1000 incentive points

I got up and left at 2 a.m. that morning to make it but man it was fun! It's a good thing Phil showed up right when he did because my eyelids started to droop and all the excitement woke me right up!

That was fun wasn't it? The way everyone screamed you would have thought it was Brad Pitt! LOL!

Attachments

• Phil3.jpg
    Phil3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 333
I KNOW! I actually have a confession. I have NO idea who this Phil guy is. Help me out!

He's from Amazing Race. We almost went to the MN one but decided to stick to the one closer to us. Bummer!

If you had a chance to see the January video from HO that announced the incentive trips- he was "Phil" who was getting Jean and Marla to their next destinations- spoof off of "The Amazing Race". he is going to 3 city launches and everyone at those launches automatically gets a bonus 1000 incentive points. If you didn't see the video, it wouldn't make much sense. Just know that if you were/are in a city he visited, you got extra points.

He's not the ACTUAL guy from Amazing Race is he? He was in the PC Amazing Race video for the Irresitible Destination anncouncement. Does he work for home office? Or is he just an actor for us?

urbnk8 said:
He's not the ACTUAL guy from Amazing Race is he? He was in the PC Amazing Race video for the Irresitible Destination anncouncement. Does he work for home office? Or is he just an actor for us?

No...not the real "Phil" from the TV show. I don't know if he works at HO or is an actor though.

esavvymom said:
No...not the real "Phil" from the TV show. I don't know if he works at HO or is an actor though.

That's what I thought. But I thought maybe there was something else I was missing the way people got sooo excited!

They were excited because it meant more incentive trip points. :D Where was he yesterday? They haven't posted the video the last I checked. My meeting is Saturday...can't wait!

esavvymom said:
They were excited because it meant more incentive trip points. :D

That's true...but I didn't know about that until it happened. I guess I missed that somewhere along the way prior to the meeting! :)

he was in lancaster on day 2. :)

Okay, so that's why everyone freaked out! I thought they all freaked because he was this really famous guy. But yea, an extra 1000 would make me flip too. I had no idea why he was there until after the excitement died down and they said that we'd all get 1,000 more points and went "OH MY GOSH!" A slow on the uptake I guess.

1. What is the Minneapolis Spring Launch?

The Minneapolis Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new products, offers training and networking opportunities, and celebrates the success of our consultants.

2. When and where is the Minneapolis Spring Launch taking place?

This year's Minneapolis Spring Launch will take place on April 25th at the Minneapolis Convention Center from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

3. Who can attend the Minneapolis Spring Launch?

The event is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Consultants can also bring potential recruits to learn more about the business opportunity.

4. What can I expect at the Minneapolis Spring Launch?

At the event, you can expect to see demonstrations of new products, attend training sessions on sales and marketing strategies, and network with other consultants. There will also be exciting announcements and recognition for top performers.

5. How do I sign in for the Minneapolis Spring Launch?

To sign in for the event, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and register for the Minneapolis Spring Launch under "My Events." You can also sign in at the registration desk at the event, but we recommend registering beforehand to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kelly8