• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an inactive consultant attend the Spring Launch event?

In summary, the Spring Launch and Inactive is a seasonal event where new products are released and older ones are discontinued. It typically takes place in late February or early March and customers can check the website or contact a consultant for the exact date. Discontinued products can still be purchased during this event, but availability may vary. If a discontinued product is missed, customers can try reaching out to their consultant or keep an eye out for future clearance sales. Returns and exchanges are still allowed for products purchased during this event, but limited availability should be expected for discontinued products.
Kelly8
Can a consultant who just went inactive this month (2nd month inactive so lost career sales) attend the Spring Launch still?

Registration for every location is closed now, I believe.ETA: I just double checked, and it is definitely closed for all locations. Sorry. :( But, those who go will probably post what they learned after Saturday. Is anyone from your cluster going? Maybe they will share with you what they learned sooner.

Last edited:
Kelly8 said:
Can a consultant who just went inactive this month (2nd month inactive so lost career sales) attend the Spring Launch still?

If she registered I don't see why she couldn't. She's the kind of consultant who needs that kind of motivation the most.

Oh, I misunderstood...I read the question thinking the person hadn't registered yet. Oops, sorry! :blushing:

I had an inactive attend national conference, so I don't see why not.

I have one of my inactives going with me. Hoping this gives her a nice kick in the pants. I'm impressed that anyone who is inactive (has been for a few months) would plunk down the $50 (cash or PC) to go. I know so many people have the desire for their business to be more and PC training events give them the know how.

I had that almost happen with one of my girls. I told her it would also mean she'd lose her career sales...she was at $14,036. Luckily, she was able to put a show together last night.

Well...I became inactive last month since I did not submit any sales in Dec or Jan. I lost my career sales ($15K) :(, but I'm still going to the Spring Launch Meeting on Sat. No one has tell me that I can't attend.

What is the Spring Launch and Inactive?

The Spring Launch and Inactive is a seasonal event where we release new products and discontinue older ones to make room for fresh and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets.

When does the Spring Launch and Inactive take place?

The Spring Launch and Inactive typically happens in late February or early March, depending on the year. Our customers can stay updated on the exact date by checking our website or contacting their Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still purchase products that are being discontinued?

Yes, you can still purchase products that are being discontinued during the Spring Launch and Inactive. However, availability may vary and some products may sell out quickly, so it's best to purchase them early if you have your heart set on a specific item.

What should I do if I want to purchase a discontinued product after the Spring Launch and Inactive?

If you missed your chance to purchase a discontinued product during the Spring Launch and Inactive, you can try reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any remaining inventory or if they can help you find a consultant who may have the product in stock. You can also keep an eye out for any future clearance sales or special offers.

Can I return or exchange products that I purchased during the Spring Launch and Inactive?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy still applies to products purchased during the Spring Launch and Inactive. However, please note that discontinued products may have limited availability for exchanges or replacements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • melaniehay22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • chefjeanine