1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Going ,Going Gone

1. Does anyone have a flyer made up with the retiring products? I dont know what I would do without all the fab word documents I have found on this site! Thanks ccpchef

Jan 13, 2006
  2. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

Here ya go!
    I can't take credit for this, I found it on this site from a fellow chefsuccess-er. Just be sure to change the personal info at the bottom of the page.

Attached Files:

Jan 13, 2006
  3. Great Flyer!

Very nice flyer, thanks for putting it out there! I know I'll be able to make use of it!

Jan 16, 2006
  4. chefmelody

chefmelody Member

Does anyone happen to have this in html format? I don't have MS Word at home, only WordPad, and it won't open the pictures.

Feb 23, 2006
  5. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

PSA: Document portability

While everyone up here is eternally grateful for the effort that you all put into these files, the fact is that not everyone has MS Word, or many are using versions of Word (or Windows!) that are different from yours and we are unable to open your files! Nor is everyone using Windows, either, and portablilty of files is a real issue.

Please, please, please...save your documents in either RTF (rich text format) that can be shared between all word processors, or in PDF (Portable Document Format) that anyone on any platform can open and read.

Thanks!

6. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Saving multiple versions of files

Hey there Kitchen Guy,
    I understand your concern and regret that you can't open. I don't mind posting stuff in the format that I create it in. But, I have too many other things going on to save as, and post multiple copies.
    If someone emails me privately and requests that I send them something in a different version, I usually try to accomodate. But to post in this version, that version, the other version, so that text/pictures/font will show up, might show up, won't show up, can be edited, etc. is just not a reality for me.
    Long story short, don't be offended if I don't. Just email me and I will attempt to help you.
    Thank-x! Have a great week.

Feb 26, 2006
  7. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Which is precisely why I usually post things in PDF format, which is fixed and viewable only.

If it's something that you want people be able to open and edit, post it as RTF.

No multiple versions, or save as's, just one: RTF. The Rich Text Format is readable by any word processing software or version.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
Have something to add?