• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adobe Docs Changed to Word Docs

In summary, the reason for changing from Adobe Docs to Word Docs is to make it easier for customers to access and edit documents using a widely used program. This change will not affect the formatting or layout of the documents, only the file format. Microsoft Word will be needed to open and edit the new Word Docs, but old Adobe Docs will still be accessible and can be converted to Word Docs if desired. Converting old Adobe Docs to Word Docs can be done by opening the document in Microsoft Word and selecting "Save As" and choosing the Word document format.
Denarella
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to do this? I'm trying to get monthly specials in a word document and instead of asking all of you every month, I would prefer to learn how to do it.

Thanks so much for your time!

D

great question, i am interested in knowing also!

You have to have the administrative version of Adobe - the one that you purchase (not the one that is a free download) - that's the only way to convert it to a word doc.

There are also some software packages that can convert from PDF to DOC. Google "PDF Word Conversion Software."

cathyskitchen said:
You have to have the administrative version of Adobe - the one that you purchase (not the one that is a free download) - that's the only way to convert it to a word doc.

P.U.!!! Thank STINKS! Thanks for all for your responses, Cath and Ann....

What is the reason for the change from Adobe Docs to Word Docs?

The reason for the change is to make it easier for our customers to access and edit the documents using a more widely used program like Microsoft Word.

Will this change affect the formatting or layout of the documents?

No, the formatting and layout will remain the same. The only change is the file format from Adobe to Word.

Do I need to have Microsoft Word in order to open and edit the new Word Docs?

Yes, you will need to have Microsoft Word installed on your computer in order to open and edit the Word Docs.

Will I still be able to access my old Adobe Docs?

Yes, your old Adobe Docs will still be accessible and can be converted to Word Docs if needed.

How do I convert my old Adobe Docs to Word Docs?

You can easily convert your old Adobe Docs to Word Docs by opening the document in Microsoft Word and selecting "Save As" and choosing the Word document format.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KimB
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ccpchef